• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Did they ever release the measurements for the K-ON!! girls? Considering everything from fighting games to regular animu does that.

image.php
I- I don't see what you are getting at.

dluu13

Well apparently in Japan, they do market it as Mio's headphones.
ioltkfNj99fcV.png

They also put a great deal of detail into some of the music scenes. As far as I know, they rotooscoped people playing the instruments and used that as reference. I haven't checked for other music scenes, but in the season 1 opening animation, the notes that Mugi plays on the keyboard actually correspond to the actual notes being played.

I don't know guitar and bass, but in the parts where the animation is focused on those instruments, Yui's and Mio's hands seem to be moving in at least the right direction, although Yui's strumming is not in time.

The only thing they did right for Ritsu is the cymbal hit at the end of her fill :( I guess it would be pretty hard to animate that fill properly.

They keep that detail up in the second season's openings too. And this time they do catch the drums :p

Stupid Kandrick and hyping me up for a new K-On! game...
no, I didn't actualy believe there was going to be one...
grumble grumble...
Well apparently in Japan, they do market it as Mio's headphones.
ioltkfNj99fcV.png

They'd be crazy to pass up on promotion like that.

dluu13

The moment when Sawaka got rejected during flashback was the funniest part of season 1.
lol that blush through the mask

Too bad AKG didn't actually jump on it and make a Mio line (that I know of, anyway).

kinda reminds me of the whole headphone musume thing

I'd love to see at least one OVA of Sawako and her days in the light music club.
vUfum.gif

And maybe learn who the hell those other two girls in her club are.

Poyunch

No Internet until Monday because Housing are assholes who update the wifi over the weekend without telling anyone.

Whatever I'll find something to keep me occupied.
UuRxI.gif

It's just like Emi, except with legs, and more serious, and her shorts are longer, and there's a lot of them. I guess the gym uniform is the only thing they share in common.
Besides them both being flat chested...

Top Bottom