• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

She's easily best girl in Hyouka.

tumblr_ma46uqaPgV1qao70vo1_500.gif

i also feel s1 went by very quick. between each ep, it was like a month passed and all the events came quickly. s1 with s2 pacing could have been over 30 eps.
The thing about it though is that the manga goes through the first two years fast just like the anime does. Kakifly probably slowed down the pace when the anime got popular.
I'm with you Chet! *fist bump*

K-ON!!>K-ON!>Hyouka

I like Hyouka, but I'm rather biased towards K-ON. The characters in the latter are just so much more endearing to me.
Yay! At least you're as crazy as I am.
But have you watched Hyouka, hm?

Enough of it to pass judgement on it.

cjkeats

I'm a sucker for...whatever the hell you classify Misaki's hair as. the bedhair multibun special.

I have no idea, but I'm not a fan.
Animated hime cuts, when they put it up in a ponytal though, like Senjougahara, Chitanda, and even Mio(do we ever see that without headphones?)...good lord.

cajunator

Banned
Scientists are working on it as we speak!

tumblr_m5z0trFJIC1r3x2t8o1_500.gif

Oh god. Soooooooo adorable. Plus the personality she has. shes this precious little weirdo. Love her.

I have no idea, but I'm not a fan.
Animated hime cuts, when they put it up in a ponytal though, like Senjougahara, Chitanda, and even Mio(do we ever see that without headphones?)...good lord.

I love a good hime-cut. Kuroneko for example. Rin Kamishiro from Maburaho too.

I'm a bit late to the party, but nevermind!
Chitanda is great, but Mayaka is still better :p Though Chitanda has way better hair than her, she's still out-haired by Misaki. That hairstyle is just godlike.

I'm back at college! I didn't think it possible, but they've actually managed to make this network even worse :( They seem to have blocked even more websites, none of which make sense. So in effect, the internet I'm partially paying for has been crippled. Can't even get on the PS Store on my PS3 now. I'm gonna have to pay a stupid fee to get an internet dongle with a download cap, just so I can buy some stupid stuff for the games I want to play. It's driving me insane, and I've only been back since Sunday. I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
/rant

I've just bought the first 10 volumes of the Haruhi manga, which I'm enjoying so far!

Also, I apologise in advance if my snappiness over the next few days bleeds into here or the IRC. I'm quitting smoking, which should be fun! Gonna start doing that crazy couch to 5k dealio that was posted elsewhere too!

/livejournal-esque post ends here.
I'd post some happy K-on pictures, but most of the hosting sites are blocked for me :(((

I'm a bit late to the party, but nevermind!
Chitanda is great, but Mayaka is still better :p Though Chitanda has way better hair than her, she's still out-haired by Misaki. That hairstyle is just godlike.

I'm back at college! I didn't think it possible, but they've actually managed to make this network even worse :( They seem to have blocked even more websites, none of which make sense. So in effect, the internet I'm partially paying for has been crippled. Can't even get on the PS Store on my PS3 now. I'm gonna have to pay a stupid fee to get an internet dongle with a download cap, just so I can buy some stupid stuff for the games I want to play. It's driving me insane, and I've only been back since Sunday. I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
/rant

I've just bought the first 10 volumes of the Haruhi manga, which I'm enjoying so far!

Also, I apologise in advance if my snappiness over the next few days bleeds into here or the IRC. I'm quitting smoking, which should be fun! Gonna start doing that crazy couch to 5k dealio that was posted elsewhere too!

/livejournal-esque post ends here.
I'd post some happy K-on pictures, but most of the hosting sites are blocked for me :(((

Good for you, and good luck with the couch to 5k! It's definitely a good program, and might even lead you to a running addiction ;). Just don't be fragile and injury prone like me.

Uraizen

Banned
Sweet...I was thinking about it. Might do a couple trade ins and go for it.

PS3, btw.

/rant

You're paying for it? I'd bitch up a storm, but that's just me.

Good for you, and good luck with the couch to 5k! It's definitely a good program, and might even lead you to a running addiction ;). Just don't be fragile and injury prone like me.

Heh, Thanks :) The only injuries I'll get will probably be the result of how hilariously unfit I am at the moment :p

PS3, btw.

You're paying for it? I'd bitch up a storm, but that's just me.

Heh, they've just swapped a load of stuff around today. If it's no better by the end of the week, believe me, I'm probably gonna go mental at someone. I mean, the obscene sites being blocked makes sense for a college, but most of the others don't. My google image search now has about 3 working images per page, the rest are just grey boxes :((

Heh, Thanks :) The only injuries I'll get will probably be the result of how hilariously unfit I am at the moment :p

My advice: Take your time, listen to your body, but don't give up. I'm hurt right now (going to see the doc in the morning) but if you need any advice on the running, just ask. Hoping I might be able to get back to it a little this week. Endorphins are a wonderful thing.

My advice: Take your time, listen to your body, but don't give up. I'm hurt right now (going to see the doc in the morning) but if you need any advice on the running, just ask. Hoping I might be able to get back to it a little this week. Endorphins are a wonderful thing.

Cool, thanks :) I'm kind of hoping the running will take my mind of this foolish addiction lmao. I want to be fit before I go away for my 5-6 months of training this year, mainly so I don't feel like I'm dying :p
And I don't want to be as fat as I am hahaha

Top Bottom