• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Since Megumi is a stalker, shouldn't she be Tharja? Though I'd like to see her as the player unit, a Tactician or Grandmaster.

Emitan and I request you draw someone as Tharja.

Kazzy

Look at those British teeth.

thebigbookofbritishsmiles.png

cjkeats

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Sully or Kjelle because, why not? lol
They all have short hair I guess.

I was thinking Sully could be Jun, and I can't figure out why, it just kinda popped in my head. If you imagine the hairballs on Sully, it kinda works.

It's probably worth noting that I haven't actually played the Fire Emblem games, I'm just broadly guessing the character archetypes that these characters fit.
Well, Tharja literally is a stalker, as she watches your character sleep at night.
Always listen to the waifu, Chet.
And who is that in this situation?
I was thinking Sully could be Jun, and I can't figure out why, it just kinda popped in my head. If you imagine the hairballs on Sully, it kinda works.
Jun is going to be Anna. I've already decided this.
I also got sad that people were criticizing Hyouka again, I had to represent!
So if I criticize K-ON!, you will change to a Mugi avatar? ;)

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Not a problem, feel free to get a second opinion if you need to. I know I usually do when dropping that much money, hah.

((((;゚Д゚)))))))
((((;゚Д゚)))))))
((((;゚Д゚)))))))
((((;゚Д゚)))))))
((((;゚Д゚)))))))
((((;゚Д゚)))))))
((((;゚Д゚)))))))
((((;゚Д゚)))))))

Top Bottom