• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I don't know what's going on, so I'm just going to say...

LTueH8X.gif

...this gif makes it looks like she got caught doing something next to that vehicle.

This thread never fails to brighten ones day. Or night.
It's 23:50.
I woke up an hour ago after having a 2 hour nap.
I'm in college in the morning.
But now I wont get any sleeeep :(
Why do I do this to myself?!

naps shouldn't be more than 30 minutes. otherwise you ruin your sleep and just feel groggy after the "nap" .
I can never get myself to fall asleep for a nap anyways, so I just end up laying down for a half hour or something. Which really isn't all that bad.
Ahahaa, I'll enjoy it until I feel like death all of tomorrow...
But that's the fun part!
With all of the Haruhi talk last page, I has a question. Does anyone own the Melancholy of Nagato Yuki-chan manga? If so, they any good? I have all of the currently available manga in the main series :(
No, I don't own any Haruhi. I have seen that manga in stores though, though I figure you already know that...

I literally have on my iPod, alarms for possibly every 10/15 minute interval in the morning starting at 5 , I turn these on and off based on when I want to wake up on a given day and how much I want to wake up. Along with this I also have an alarm clock .

I still don't wake up on time

I almost never get up when my alarm rings for the first time. That's why I have to set at least 3 of them, with 15-minutes inbetween them...
I literally have on my iPod, alarms for possibly every 15/10 minute interval in the morning starting at 5 , I turn these on and off based on when I want to wake up on a given day and how much I want to wake up. Along with this I also have an alarm clock .
Oh see, like that

I literally have on my iPod, alarms for possibly every 10/15 minute interval in the morning starting at 5 , I turn these on and off based on when I want to wake up on a given day and how much I want to wake up. Along with this I also have an alarm clock .

I still don't wake up on time

That's kind of what I have on my phone! Alarms start at 0700, and go off every 10 minutes. Quite frequently I still end up staying in bed until the last possible second.

Top Bottom