• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I have time for that...

That goes without saying, yeah?

6PsC5D3.gif

Chet says we needed around 100 posts a day for the second thread to hit on 4/11, and I sure as hell didn't see 100 posts today! Step up your game, everyone!
I jinxed it, didn't I? :<
I have time for that...
Who doesn't?
ironically, i have more time for GAF when i'm at work. when i was on vacation i barely came here.

jakka jakka jan jakka jakka jan jakka jan jakka jan

I believe most people on GAF are like that. Who wants to spend vacation in front of a computer all day?

Cool F-Zero track!

Take this and multiply by Atelier Ayesha coming out a couple weeks ago and I've been bad about following GAF of late... :-(

MonHun only adds to the problem.

You've probably been a better GAF citizen than I over the last week or so, though. I was going to try to get through Neptunia mk 2 before Victory but I don't think that is going to happen. I haven't even played any Atelier games yet despite having Totori for awhile now.

cajunator

Banned
I can afford just about everything, and thats my main problem. I have to hold back.
I dont have time for it. Gotta be selective. Especially with games. I barely play them anymore.

Kazzy

I can afford just about everything, and thats my main problem. I have to hold back.
I dont have time for it. Gotta be selective. Especially with games. I barely play them anymore.

Those be the spoils of work. Time and money seem to be mutually exclusive for most, unfortunately.

I admire your discipline in that regard. I always think that I'll have more time than I actually end up with. That's why I've been trying to use Gamefly more, at least.

cjkeats

Neptunia V this week! and I won't get to play it until the summer at this rate. Blah school.

I had that problem when I was working the summer, and now I have a giant stack of games, not time to play them.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
You've probably been a better GAF citizen than I over the last week or so, though. I was going to try to get through Neptunia mk 2 before Victory but I don't think that is going to happen. I haven't even played any Atelier games yet despite having Totori for awhile now.

Play Totori nao. ;P j/k play it whenever you want.

Time is also my biggest issue. I disappear from GAF at times when an Atelier game comes out. Or MonHun. >_>. Or I'm on a drawing kick.

cajunator

Banned
My gaming right now is literally down to playing occasionally AH3 with you guys, the rare Uncharted play session, Forza/NFS racing games, and Mario/Kirby/Zelda games when they come out. Thats literally it.

RurouniZel

My gaming right now is literally down to playing occasionally AH3 with you guys, the rare Uncharted play session, Forza/NFS racing games, and Mario/Kirby/Zelda games when they come out. Thats literally it.

I wish I could cut back that much. Gaming is my crack.

cajunator

Banned
I wish I could cut back that much. Gaming is my crack.

I would much rather hang out on GAF with yall and animegaf or be watching my anime collection than playing videogames.
I seriously think I will hold off on Ps4 and the launch hype until a price drop because I'm not in need of a bluray player nor does anything announced for it excite me in the slightest bit.
Im still waiting for WiiU games to come out as it is.

Have some random pictures I found that I liked;

There's nowhere near enough Megumi fanart =\
That I can find, anyway... :(
Ha, I knew there would be some DokiDoki Precure x Mugi fanart pretty soon.
And for a second there I thought that Azusa was topless...
Yeah, we need more Megumi art.
The march to the new OT begins!
That's true. I was wondering if I should try something completely different, or go with the same theme again. I'm leaning more on the latter.
I also need to come up with a new tagline. Maybe something referencing the lyrics of one of the other OPs, or maybe the EDs this time? I don't know...
Makes me kind of glad that I can't really afford anything. Probably.
Maybe you should donate plasma. Actually, I thought about doing that, so I could treat myself to more K-ON! figures. lol

RurouniZel

I would much rather hang out on GAF with yall and animegaf or be watching my anime collection than playing videogames.
I seriously think I will hold off on Ps4 and the launch hype until a price drop because I'm not in need of a bluray player nor does anything announced for it excite me in the slightest bit.

Truth. At least MonHun is out now. :3

I'll wait and see what the launch lineup is, but holding off is probably not a bad idea. I'm with you in that nothing so far is of any interest to me.

RurouniZel

So art peeps, anyone here use a Cintiq? I'm lousy at doing line art on a Wacom because I can't look directly at it. Contemplating a Cintiq.

Top Bottom