• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

@Chet: With some sprinkles of Yui.

Pn95HXY.jpg

Madao

if kyoani is like valve, then we will never get anything with a 3 in it.

so maybe a 2nd movie at most.
12-hour long movie go!

also, i get the bad feeling that they'll up the "sex bait" if they get too desperate due to their other shows bombing and having to crawl back. that means cat infestation
but there would be a chance to see real mugi-vision too...

if kyoani is like valve, then we will never get anything with a 3 in it.

so maybe a 2nd movie at most.
12-hour long movie go!

also, i get the bad feeling that they'll up the "sex bait" if they get too desperate due to their other shows bombing and having to crawl back. that means cat infestation
but there would be a chance to see real mugi-vision too...

Well, K-ON! by itself did fine, so it's not like they need to change that.

And besides, they get the lewd out of the way by doing promotional posters and ads.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Oh god, how much was that thing?

$2,000.00. My sister put it on her card (she said she'd love the mileage anyway) and I gave her $1,000.00 then. I will pay her the rest over the next few months. I decided that while I'm not a pro, I do take my hobby very seriously.

So cool! You totally look like a Warner Brothers animator or something. haha. Very very cool!

LOL it's true, it does look like an animator's easel huh? XD

cjkeats

Kanade was voiced by Kana Hana?

Indeed.

Edit: Oh wow, this girl is some of myfavorites. Nadeko from Monogatari, Mikian from To Love-ru, Kagami from Sasami-san, Kobato from Haganai, Yuriko form Kotoura-san, and Mayuri from Steins;Gate. Sheesh, only thing she's not is a keion.

why doesn't the emperor have shoes
Nobody likes to wear wet shoes, not even galactic overlords.
Your ability to pull gifs out for just about anything is still astounding after all this time.
I've had that .gif saved forever, just waiting to find the perfect use of it.
It's of his character.

Which I'm working on refining now.
...is her name Mio?

But that is really cool. Both the art and the tablet.
How did you take a picture from waaaay up there

Also for some reason, "90s anime" comes to mind when I look at that character - it's a neat look.
Considering the characters original creator, that seems to be a perfect fit.
Kanade from Angel Beats. It's a seiyuu joke.
When in doubt, seiyuu joke. That's like the number one reason for crossover fan art you find of anime. Next up would be shows from the same studio.

This made me want to start watching the show.

(How good is the dub without the hilarious anti-spiral dialogue?)

It's passable I guess, if you can stomach some weeaboo-ness left in the dialogue. Though I'd recommend just watching it subbed, as they didn't even bother dubbing the songs anyways. The one highlight of the dub is that Laura Bailey voices one of the side characters, though the other voices aren't really bad either.

Urghhhhhh, I'm ill. Got the flu or something :( Woke up after three hours feeling like my whole body was on fire, and now I feel like I'm sat in a freezer.

tumblr_lmumx7FeQC1qdq5u6_zpsb9e25544.gif:original

:(

I hate life right now. Why is illness so sucky?!

Top Bottom