• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

3HmrZCb.jpg

Crime thwarted...for now.

Was a slow day in this thread :( It'll liven up soon. My PS3 K-ON! Will arrive this week, and I have two extra days off this week :D

cjkeats

I saw Jurassic Park in 3D friday. I've seen that movie a billion times, but only then figured out how the
t-rex got in the visitors center
in the end.

I assumed it was a plot hole for years.

something's completely off.

how's mio not super scared of going there?
Maybe it's because she secretly loves dinosaurs.

Or maybe that's me.

Only not a secret.

Was a slow day in this thread :( It'll liven up soon. My PS3 K-ON! Will arrive this week, and I have two extra days off this week :D
I guess compared to recently, it's been moving slow, but this is pretty normal almost a year ago now.
I saw Jurassic Park in 3D friday. I've seen that movie a billion times, but only then figured out how the
in the end.

I always knew how he could get into the building, but I never understood how it got passed the recently re-powered electric fences. I still don't.

Madao

weren't several fences broken down by the dinosaurs already at that point? it could have escaped through one of those gaps since there would be no barrier there.

weren't several fences broken down by the dinosaurs already at that point? it could have escaped through one of those gaps since there would be no barrier there.
But we just saw the kid get shocked by the fence not to long before that. Oh well, it doesn't really matter since it's a cool scene anyways.
That's how communities grow. Though we seem to be short of 20k posts still.
I know how they work, I was just reminiscing a bit. It's only a few days away from the one year anniversary of this thread.

Uraizen

Banned
I guess compared to recently, it's been moving slow, but this is pretty normal almost a year ago now.

We had a lot of random people coming and going. We're also missing a few regulars and those who would pop in on occasion. I don't post as much when you're not around.

they are damned good little buggers.

Really? Guess I'll see if it's possible to track some down.

Sweet! Sorry I missed you the other day. I assume I was idle on the Crunchyroll app or something...been a bit of a bad habit lately. Glad there's an auto power down or else it would have been running all night.

Still haven't heard back from AmiAmi on my iDOLM@STER 2 backorder. Hoping that comes through in the next couple of days, or I'll have to try elsewhere :(.

in the end.

How was the 3D? Worth seeing again for it?

cjkeats

I do still remember seeing in theaters 20 years ago. If I do so again now it will definitely be IMAX.

I remember it coming to my local theatre and mom not letting me go. She went and said "yeah, you could've watched that, I've shown you scarier". She never took me after, and I was pissed. But I got the VHS and wore that fucker out.

I finished watching iM@S too. Hibiki and Miki are still my favorites. It was a fun show. I got another one of the PSP games, "Shiny Festa" and it's a rhythm game, so I'm better at it than being a Producer. lol

Yes, I have been one of the slow ones. Sorry about that!
I don't know why you're apologizing. It's not like this is a job or something.
I feel like nobody has been posting lately. Though the increase in activity on the IRC might be one reason why.
Well Sundays almost always have more people show up, even if the reason for that hasn't really happened for a few weeks now...
I'd post more, but I never really know what to say :(
It really sucks.
SPOILER!
I usually don't either
She so would go right in there too.
pY2YZ.gif

Stark

Banned

Promised Yui I would try what I'm assuming is toast with jam. Still haven't.

I remember it coming to my local theatre and mom not letting me go. She went and said "yeah, you could've watched that, I've shown you scarier". She never took me after, and I was pissed. But I got the VHS and wore that fucker out.

I finished watching iM@S too. Hibiki and Miki are still my favorites. It was a fun show. I got another one of the PSP games, "Shiny Festa" and it's a rhythm game, so I'm better at it than being a Producer. lol

Always rotating for me between Hibiki/Makoto/Miki. Who is certain is Ami & Mami though.

cjkeats

Always rotating for me between Hibiki/Makoto/Miki. Who is certain is Ami & Mami though.

Ami and Mami are great.

image.php

Wasn't your avatar Momo? Going form one best girl to another. You're good people Stark.

Stark

Banned
Ami and Mami are great.

image.php

Wasn't your avatar Momo? Going form one best girl to another. You're good people Stark.

Every year when its season break, I hit a stump of which waifu to use. Then Oreimo 2 came and Kirino resurgence happened. And yes a Kirino fan *hi 5*.

cjkeats

Now that I think of it, I don't think I've had jam on toast before either...

The heck did you people eat for breakfast growing up? Toast and jam was a staple for me.

Every year when its season break, I hit a stump of which waifu to use. Then Oreimo 2 came and Kirino resurgence happened. And yes a Kirino fan *hi 5*.

Damn straight Kirino defence force represent. I try to have my avatar match whatever is taking up my time at the moment. I'm in full

I'd post more, but I never really know what to say :(
It really sucks.

Neither do I. But I won't let that stop me!

I do need to actually drop into the IRC once in awhile. That is one place where I tend to be more shy for whatever reason.

Oh, and Zel, I'll get back to you later about what you sent me ;).

Stark

Banned
@Grim: I ain't starting that! I'm going to tune out and think everyone loves her!

The heck did you people eat for breakfast growing up? Toast and jam was a staple for me.

Damn straight Kirino defence force represent. I try to have my avatar match whatever is taking up my time at the moment. I'm in full

lool I had cheerios, froot loops, cap'n crunch. I was a cereal freak. Some french toast on the side, too.

Full image of your avatar please. :D Also, I need your opinion on something related- I'll PM you later since I'm in class right now.

Stark

Banned
Buttered toast for me when I was going to school in Japan, but only because my host family insisted I have something. Never been a breakfast person otherwise.

Really? I have to have something, otherwise my stomach starts growling and its embarrassing in 8AM classes. :(

I can't argue with this. It's fact.
Of course, that wasn't all that often, but it is the best.
@Grim: I ain't starting that! I'm going to tune out and think everyone loves her!
pZd1HMc.jpg

Buttered toast for me when I was going to school in Japan, but only because my host family insisted I have something. Never been a breakfast person otherwise.
Did you run to school with it in your mouth?

Top Bottom