• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

When looking at an entry, press the Select button to see what bonuses it gives you. Depending on what's being offered it could be anything from stat boosts to Exp. bonus to keep people outside of your party gaining the same amount as people who are in the party.

Thanks! I saw the little bonuses in the corner, but couldn't access them to see them more. <3

Speaking of adorable voices
Ika Musume seiyuu tries tongue twisters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh1ar3eERT4

eeeeee :D Mini mi ni ni ni ni ni ni.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
KagMXvC.jpg

&#8721;(&#65439;&#1044;&#65439;) &#8721;(&#65439;&#1044;&#65439;)

Kazzy

Neat!

That's why the little button that takes you to the quoted post is so useful.

I was just referring to the fact that I've watched very little of what is usually being talked about. But yes, that button is always useful, and I'd probably think less of those you don't use it.

Nio's adorable. How far are you in Ayesha?

I just realized I missed a bunch of Hanazawa, lol. I've probably posted these before, but time to post them again!
Hanazawa Kana Chicken song (eng sub)
Taketatsu Ayana and Hanazawa Kana Talk About Lolis
I just realized that I should've posted the second one when I noticed the seiyuu joke.

There's also this one from the Oreimo radio show about otaku coming out of the closet, and getting friends to watch Ghost in the Shell with oneself.

MikeMyers

This is what I was telling K-ON GAF yesterday, my followers are all hentai pages:

aQ1NjMm.png

I blurred out my real life friend, in case you are wondering.

cajunator

Banned
I like Azusa, but I prefer Chihayas voice and her backstory.
Takane is DEFINITELY my favorite though. Makoto is just a goddess so she should be in everybodys list.

cjkeats

I had the rest of those P4 pictures but not the Mugi one. Awesome.

Makotos episode was cute. The episode with what's her face in the wedding dress was makotos best though.

cajunator

Banned
I "made" something for you since I know how much you love Sucy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHTzcZo2kBM

BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL

Im feeling enthusiastic lately.

Uraizen

Banned
BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL

Im feeling enthusiastic lately.

This reaction pleases me, thank you.

Top Bottom