• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

tumblr_mkx0jiytsd1s2f0sho1_500.jpg

Yay K-on in my home country!

Ahahaha, Ritsus forehead...

Ok, back home now. Still gotta eat dinner, but I thought I'd share a few pics from today!

First off, what I teased earlier...a Mio case for my iPhone:

This was it for the K-ON merch there. There were several booths selling various anime-related goods, but this case was it. Not the best quality case in the world but for $10 it was good enough and I wanted to support the one place that had anything at all K-ON. Did also buy a Hatsune Miku tshirt but I'll have to take a pic of that later.

One place, much to my surprise, was holding a Karuta demonstration:

Anyone could actually sign up to participate, but despite all of my Chihiyafuru watching I'm certain I would having failed miserably :p. Maybe next year if they do it again.

The cherry blossoms were unfortunately past peak bloom, but I thought this was an interesting pic. The Washington Monument is currently under repair due to earthquake damage (which occurred 1.5~2 years ago), hence the scaffolding.

That's pretty much it. Didn't want to completely drain my phone's battery taking pictures. The Sakura Matsuri is quite an event; it shuts down Pennsylvania Ave for about four blocks or so. Totally worth the $5 it took to get in there ;).

And btw, Bats, I got iDOLM@STER 2 in the mail today ;). Haven't played any yet, and may not until tomorrow as I am very exhausted. But I definitely will make the time for it!

Ok, back home now. Still gotta eat dinner, but I thought I'd share a few pics from today!

This was it for the K-ON merch there. There were several booths selling various anime-related goods, but this case was it. Not the best quality case in the world but for $10 it was good enough and I wanted to support the one place that had anything at all K-ON. Did also buy a Hatsune Miku tshirt but I'll have to take a pic of that later.

One place, much to my surprise, was holding a Karuta demonstration:

Anyone could actually sign up to participate, but despite all of my Chihiyafuru watching I'm certain I would having failed miserably :p. Maybe next year if they do it again.

The cherry blossoms were unfortunately past peak bloom, but I thought this was an interesting pic. The Washington Monument is currently under repair due to earthquake damage (which occurred 1.5~2 years ago), hence the scaffolding.

That's pretty much it. Didn't want to completely drain my phone's battery taking pictures. The Sakura Matsuri is quite an event; it shuts down Pennsylvania Ave for about four blocks or so. Totally worth the $5 it took to get in there ;).

And btw, Bats, I got iDOLM@STER 2 in the mail today ;). Haven't played any yet, and may not until tomorrow as I am very exhausted. But I definitely will make the time for it!

Sounds amazing! Thanks forr the pictures too, glad you had fun. Too bad it wasn't more "Sakura-ie" there. That Mio case is great!

Hooray for Idolm@ster! It'll seem tough to play at first since there is a lot of Japanese, but even blindly you can get through it, and on to some rehearsals and even shows, it gets very fun then!

Also,

Qzb5DmB.jpg

I want that case.

Even if I don't have an iPhone.

Madao

i don't even have an use for a phone better than the one i have since i don't talk with many people and important things always require an actual phone call.

so i stick with my 2007 dumbphone.

cjkeats

i don't even have an use for a phone better than the one i have since i don't talk with many people and important things always require an actual phone call.

so i stick with my 2007 dumbphone.

I don't talk to anyone either. I haven't answered a phone call since 2009. My phone is for internet and games.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I am finally unban, I miss k-on GAF, please remind me to forever avoid off topic.

Now i can post in anime GAF and pertain to care about other animes.

Stark

Banned
Have you read the manga? It's quite awful, but one thing they do good is they do the "turn into dog when excited" thing with Manami.

Hearing what Theonik had to say about how different Kirino is, I don't think I want to check it out. And turn into dog when excited? what do you mean? :eek:

Check my reply on Chinese throw snow ball at lion thread. I do admit it was quite insensitive of me.

Ok I can see why you got banned, lol. anywho, welcome back.

Wow, a busy saturday night in here. It's good to see this thread moving!
Hope you're ready, Chet!

tumblr_mkx0lqjngY1s2f0sho1_500.jpg

I dunno what's going on in here. Dog Ritsu is best Ritsu

OMG so cute. Any Ritsu is great, Dog Ritsu is funny. haha.

Anyway, off to bed for me, busy day tomorrow! Night <3

Top Bottom