• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Madao

i need to get TTGL out of my backlog quick. i don't know when i'll step on a spoiler mine and ruin it. it's almost 4 years since i have it in my backlog lol.

Elizabeth is very pretty and all kinds of awesome.

nHFlRkO.gif

cajunator

Banned

ELizabass <3

We're on the home stretch guys. Only 400 posts until we achieve |OT2|!

All these Kirino avvys make me dizzy. She's like the worst tsundere ever. Even if you were into imoutos she would be the worst imouto an onii-chan could possibly have. Ugh.

Agreed. THIS is the best tsundere.
xUq0yIL.jpg

I need to do some more Tumblr following of y'alls. Still not sure what I want to do with mine.

Busy busy busy today especially for a Friday. Tomorrow will be fun though since I'm going to head down to the Sakura Matsuri in DC. Supposed to be a beautiful day, but that also means a TON of people will be downtown, particularly near the Tidal Basin for the cherry blossom viewing.

I do like that :chet Mugi pic very much as well :D.

Awesome!
I will be up near DC in July.

Lafayette has a world music festival coming up very soon too. 5 days of music downtown and 500 thousand people. My favorite event of the year.

Never seen Steins Gate. heard good things about it though.

I need to do some more Tumblr following of y'alls. Still not sure what I want to do with mine.

Busy busy busy today especially for a Friday. Tomorrow will be fun though since I'm going to head down to the Sakura Matsuri in DC. Supposed to be a beautiful day, but that also means a TON of people will be downtown, particularly near the Tidal Basin for the cherry blossom viewing.

I do like that :chet Mugi pic very much as well :D.

Have fun, always wanted to see the Cherry Blossoms Blossom! Take pictures.

cajunator

Banned
CHRISTINA

It's nice to see that Caj has good taste in tsunderes.

I've watched Steins;Gate twice now and I honestly think she's one of my favorite characters ever. Her and Okabe have an awesome chemistry on several different layers.
Mayuri is ADORABLE but Kurisu is just so incredibly precious with her constant blushing and witty backtalk. She is textbook tsundere without being exaggerated like Rie Kugimiya tsunderes.

Top Bottom