• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Oh myyyyyy GOD. WATCH STEINS;GATE!!!!! WATCH IT SOON!!!!! Be sure to watch the omake episode when the show is over too.

Sure! I looked interesting before, I'll be sure to now after K-ON!

Also, Double Post, so where's the Mugi?

It's almost time for the new thread. I don't suppose Chet prepared a new round of drawings for the OP?

He hasn't been seen in a few hours, maybe that's what he's doing! :D

It's not like they would bother to license Miku for the western version of 3U anyway ._.

Ya never know, they are bringing Project Diva F here soonish~

MikeMyers

Just watched all the Sailor Moon films, including the Ami Short Film.

I wish I had a gif making software, then I'd spam SM gifs like you guys spam K-ON Gifs.

Kazzy

It's hardly an excuse given that I've basically had a whole year to work on it...

Shhhhh! Jeez, I was trying to dance around it. But seeing as you've managed to hit all your markers for things like Easter anyway, I'm confident that you'll have something.

I believe!

Articalys

I'm working on it right now! It turning out well so far.

It's hardly an excuse given that I've basically had a whole year to work on it...
o3K7NzZ.png

Good extremely late Saturday morning everyone! Yay, it's my lazy day. Hope to actually be productive in my video game and anime watching today!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu concert was last night, and from what I've seen it was cute!

Just watched all the Sailor Moon films, including the Ami Short Film.

I wish I had a gif making software, then I'd spam SM gifs like you guys spam K-ON Gifs.

It's kind of strange there's no Sailor Moon topic on here. Or maybe there is and it's buried. Still, would love to see the gifs. ;)

cjkeats

I can't believe we're almost to a new thread. I wonder if people are gonna come shit on it like when this one started? I predict 4 posts until "What do you even talk about in here?"

PS: NEW OREIMO IN 20 MINUTES!! FDSAFSDA

I can't believe we're almost to a new thread. I wonder if people are gonna come shit on it like when this one started? I predict 4 posts until "What do you even talk about in here?"

PS: NEW OREIMO IN 20 MINUTES!! FDSAFSDA

Yeah that page 1 was sort of rough to read. Everyone on your best behavior!
Plenty of gifs!

Oreimo? My goddess, I have no idea about any newer anime anymore >_>

Shhhhh! Jeez, I was trying to dance around it. But seeing as you've managed to hit all your markers for things like Easter anyway, I'm confident that you'll have something.

I believe!
Well there's more to it than just drawing Mio in a cute bunny suit, but I think I can do it.
It sure would be mean if we purposely posted a lot so we could hit 20k before Chet was ready!

I hope...

Hi everyone! I'm at the Sakura Matsuri street festival in DC. Fun time as always! I'll catch up more with the thread later today, maybe upload a pic or two as well. Including a little something I bought that Chet in particular should be pleased with :D.

I'm scared to, or am I just worried that I won't be done in time?

Definitely the later. 200 posts can go quick!

Hi everyone! I'm at the Sakura Matsuri street festival in DC. Fun time as always! I'll catch up more with the thread later today, maybe upload a pic or two as well. Including a little something I bought that Chet in particular should be pleased with :D.

Upload pics, yes!

I'm excited :) Kind of glad I'll see the start of OT2 before I go away.
If I end up doing all of my sea time in one chunk, I'll have one hell of a lot of catching up to do. You guys will probably be halfway to OT3 :(

Top Bottom