• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

8aH8M.gif

Esura

Banned
It means he likes disgusting flat chest. DFC.
I don't mind the DFCs either.
<------------

DFCs, DBCs, they all need our love.

He's actually making a reference to Katawa Shoujo.
Ah...nvm then...

Is it good? I've never done any real VNs/eroge besides Fate/stay night (which blew my mind) and Tsukihime (which was...'ight). I got it downloaded but I never clicked on it.

Speaking of VNs...it would be nice to have a K-On! visual novel. Play as some random smhuck trying to get with one of the girls. You got the main route, the Yui route. Then you have the routes for the other girls too.

Poyunch

Boobs are like the least important thing to me.

It's face > figure > legs > butt > boobs

I don't think we should be talking like this about women. :x

You like both azusa and emi.
You obviously have a problem, most likely in your pants.

I really hated that I liked Emi. When I started the game the first thing I told myself was "Don't fall for the loli-bait."

Is it good? I've never done any real VNs/eroge besides Fate/stay night (which blew my mind) and Tsukihime (which was...'ight). I got it downloaded but I never clicked on it.

Speaking of VNs...it would be nice to have a K-On! visual novel. Play as some random smhuck trying to get with one of the girls. You got the main route, the Yui route. Then you have the routes for the other girls too.

KS was my first VN. I enjoyed it.

The pigeon love sim came close to being my first VN.

Ah...nvm then...

It's really good. It really portrays the disabled girls in a pretty realistic light, and how they're no different than anyone else. And how can you say no to these girls?
Q3Qvk.png

>Guy
>K-On!

Huh? I don't understand! MY BRAIN IS OVERHEATING
ib0ovenlLpIHqW.gif

Esura

Banned
No guys allowed dude, you're breaking the realism of the K-On continuity.
Then can we play as women then?

I've yet to play a yuri VN before.

Boobs are like the least important thing to me.

It's face > figure > legs > butt > boobs

I don't think we should be talking like this about women. :x

I'd say its face/hair > figure > thighs > busoms > butt for me. All that is irrelevant though if the character is unlikable.

Btw, I know for a fact women talk about us in a similar fashion too. :p

It's really good. It really portrays the disabled girls in a pretty realistic light, and how they're no different than anyone else. And how can you say no to these girls?
Q3Qvk.png

Awww...I might play it after Xenoblade.

I'm not even sure what that class would be about.

Oh and here's another pic of my Mio Nendoroid with my new figure I got from mooching off of other people.
WhUwRl.jpg

Esura

Banned
I'm not even sure what that class would be about.

Oh and here's another pic of my Mio Nendoroid with my new figure I got from mooching off of other people.
WhUwRl.jpg

Wario got his eyes set on Mio's backside.

Now you making me want to get some K-On! and FFXIII Lightning Nendoroid now.

Top Bottom