• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Articalys

Today's results:

ePFzz.png

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I don't want the K-on thread infested with that Persona 3 nonsense!

Worst game i played the past 10 years easily, and playing through the answer just confirmed it.

LfPX8.gif

I wasn't even talking about persona, however we go off topic all the freaking time in this thread, so calling this out seems like total bullshit.

But people have called us out on the way we go way off topic several times before.
And I'm sorry someone doesn't like a game you do.
Can your little fascist be this cute ?

Isn't there a relativity new anime that looks like K-on but they're in the army? I wonder if that's any good.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Isn't there a relativity new anime that looks like K-on but they're in the army? I wonder if that's any good.

Sora No woto ? I think that's the one you thinking about. It's decent, its only like 12 or 13 episodes, worth watching.

Also it takes place in my country, so that was a plus in my book!

But people have called us out on the way we go way off topic several times before.
And I'm sorry someone doesn't like a game you do.

eh, It's not that big of a deal, I hardly even played that much of persona, nor like it that much.
But whatever I'm sure we've gone off topic for more than 3 posts before without such a reaction.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
eh, It's not that big of a deal, I hardly even played that much of persona, nor like it that much.

I will just say that i don't mind that people talk about whatever here, as long as it doesn't go on for page, if i am free to voice my dislike for the game that's being talked about and bitch about it!

Who are you anyway ? Why people keep changing usernames!

I will just say that i don't mind that people talk about whatever here, as long as it doesn't go on for page, if i am free to voice my dislike for the game that's being talked about and bitch about it!

Thats all well and good , I can assure you I had no issues with your disliking of it.

cajunator

Banned
The sora no woto shit pisses me off. they do NOt look the same. The main characterl ooks slightly similar but this studio came up with the look first and K-on cribbed it from Kannagi. Not that it really matters but I get tired of this.

Top Bottom