• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Esura

Banned
Yeah, the Mio force is strong. But Yui's Servants shall never Waver from Mio's Velvet Fanbase though.

While Mio got cute and sexy breastistises, Yui got character, and that makes up for her lack of breastisisisices.

Esura

Banned
I think I may have asked this awhile back but I think this still needs another answer just for verification. Why is Mio so damn popular to this extreme? There is even more "fan work" on her than any others. Kind of effed up.

No Yui love. :(

Emitan

I think I may have asked this awhile back but I think this still needs another answer just for verification. Why is Mio so damn popular to this extreme? There is even more "fan work" on her than any others. Kind of effed up.

Because she has big tits and is the "weakest". Otaku want a weak, submissive girl they can protect. Notice how they all hate Ritsu? Yeah.

2xAzx.gif

It's because she's moé with huge breasts.

Because she has big tits and is the "weakest". Otaku want a weak, submissive girl they can protect. Notice how they all hate Ritsu? Yeah.

Though you're kind of right, but if that were totally true, no one would like Azusa. If Azusa wasn't around, otakus would pay more attention to Ritsu, since she's the next flattest character.
imo Mio is mostly fun when she interacts with ritsu.... i find it strange to like one but not the other.

Yeah, I think Mio really shines when she's with Ritsu. They're my two favorite characters.

And Mugi is loving every bit of it.

I'm glad they're not splitting it up like they did the first season. 4 sets consisting of only 14 episodes? What kind of bullshit is that?

It's still to much for only like 3 or 4 episodes. Why they couldn't have just put them all in one set like they did with the DVD set, I don't know...
So I said, "Fuck it," and got the DVD set.

It's still to much for only like 3 or 4 episodes. Why they couldn't have just put them all in one set like they did with the DVD set, I don't know...
So I said, "Fuck it," and got the DVD set.

Wait, how many Blu-Ray sets are there?

Edit: Holy shit, 4 for the first season with each one at like $30? (except the third which is inexplicably $9) Fuck off. No one likes k-on that much. I'll get the DVD.

Top Bottom