• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Don't worry, whenever I get that $$$, I'll buy all the Yokos and Mios :)

With this avatar everything you say comes off kind of sinister.

But I like that, don't change it. Not yet anyways.
I went all out for K-On though, the one i got cost me around 9,800 yen. It looks really nice, but fuck that price.

K-ON! and Gurren Lagann is probably the only anime I'd waste my money on for figures. Maybe Queen's Blade too. Don't think there are any Upotte!! figures so I'll just leave it at that.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
K-ON! and Gurren Lagann is probably the only anime I'd waste my money on for figures. Maybe Queen's Blade too. Don't think there are any Upotte!! figures so I'll just leave it at that.

I would buy an Upotte!! figure if they were fairly priced, probably SIG-chan, gotta rep my country! Plus she is cute!

I bet a stack of cash that big would feel real good slapped against my cheek!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
So what figure did you get, mind sharing?

Don't have a camera, and my phone take crap photos without good lighting, so you'll get a stock photo! It's this one :

Looks awesome! Ritsu looks even better in real, and the drums also have crazy details.

My favorite 2 are Eru and Ichiyon. So this was like the best scene ever.

Perv. Those two are my least favorites too! Sig and Funco are the best!

look who arrived today~ (ignore terrible photo quality)

uihirar9xga.jpg

Oh man, I love the snuff film filter you put on your camera.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It just came to my mind that the idolm@ster is basically K-ON! but with more shitty anisong trash and Producer-san. It may have replaced the latter at AnimeGAF's top tier of cute girl animu.

I watched the first episode of idolm@ster. Didn't really care for it. Just to many characters to keep track of. Maybe if they weren't all introduced in the same episode...

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I watched the first episode of idolm@ster. Didn't really care for it. Just to many characters to keep track of. Maybe if they weren't all introduced in the same episode...
The first episode was great because of the reality show vibe going on, but it was not indicative of the anime shenanigans it soon falls into after that. I didn't like the cartoon, but I get the impression you would enjoy it for a number of factors:
Shit, I can't find the boob bounce gif from the track and field episode. Somebody post it for me please.

Yeah I don't think they have any official clothing based on what the girls wear or whatever. But that shirt Ritsu's wearing there wouldn't be to hard to make yourself.

Top Bottom