• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

LayLa

I like Del Rey cos they put out Mushishi, even though i'll probably never find a copy of Vol 6 for an affordable price :/
vol 6 of Hidamari coming out soon though!

EA6Kq.gif

I actually went to bed last night at a reasonable time because the power went out. So much rain...
I has second K-on book

they're nice and affordable individually at $15 a pop
That doesn't sound to bad. Maybe I should start buying them.

Esura

Banned
I only have Rorona and Totori. I want to like these games, I really do. Moe girls, slice of life anime feel, awesome designs, all is a killer combination. But my god I cannot stand the strict time limit these games have. Time limits in RPGs irks me. Its the reason I've yet to also finish Persona 3 or 4. I like doing stuff at my own pace. But I digress.

Where could I get a Yui Nerddroid...whatever....those big head things?

Well, we both knew they were gonna be fake, so it was alright. The build quality is quite questionable haha (obviously).

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/536803416-Wholesale-K-ON-Hirasawa-Yui-Akiyama-Mio-school-girl-Japan-anime-PVC-figures-5pcs-set-free-wholesalers.html

It seems to be this sort of thing. It's funny that in the product picture, they don't even have Mio's piano set up properly.
My Yoko can't even stand up properly, but I guess I get what I paid for...

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I work in retail and I don't give a shit. I listen to podcasts/music while not talking to customers.

This is already the ninth circle of hell. Whatever way I can use to ameliorate the day is welcome.

Top Bottom