• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I wouldn't watch k-on with my parents.
zADPC.gif

Mio the Maelstrom. Uses a Greatsword since she is a Bassist.
Or maybe Lance, or maybe Mugi would be the lancer. Though I could see her being a gunner too.
Ritsu would be Hammer, no question.
Isn't it on Disney Channel?
It was on the Disney Channel in Japan, but edited.

Yui would be twin swords. I think that's what it is called in Tri.
Dual Swords aren't in Tri, but they are in Portable3 and TriG.
If I'm going off of what's available in Tri I'd say:
Yui: Great Sword or SnS
Mio: Long Sword
Ritsu: Hammer
Mugi: Bow Gun
Azusa: Sword and Shield or Lance

K-ON is one of those shows whose core demographics are females 6-12 and males 18-35.

Just like every other slice of life anime featuring predominantly female characters.

Emitan

Oh, you're kidding me! Do you want me to subtitle my dub? :p
I've watched a decent amount of show and movies with British accents and I actually had some trouble understand some parts. Mainly when you'd say something really fast. You'd sort of slur everything together.

Kazzy

I've watched a decent amount of show and movies with British accents and I actually had some trouble understand some parts. Mainly when you'd say something really fast. You'd sort of slur everything together.

Depends, we have some many regional accents that it can be hard to tell apart the little quirks of each. Most people seem to have trouble with Northern dialects in my experience, which is what it sounds like you're referring to.

Always makes me laugh that the likes of "Snatch" was released in the US with subtitles as standard.

Sorry, I'm a horrible abusive drunk.
Not really.

I did fudge some bits, I know. I will work on the delivery next time.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I had never noticed the girls wear different stuff when they are not in their school uniforms. Like, they each have a wardrobe or something.

Crazy shit. Fucking anime.

Esura

Banned
Go ahead, I don't mind. It'll be awhile before I get to Katawa Shoujo anywho. Xenoblade and I think my new HP laptop is janking out on me.

Top Bottom