• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Just so we don't spiral down into depression again...
Wxi0L.png

Metrotab

Banned
How many of you listen to the actual discography?

I've been checking it out and was quite surprised by the variety of light pop rock that was made. There's some really good stuff in there.

LayLa

the character songs are very hit-and-miss (have a soft spot for the Ritsu ones though cos i <3 Satomi Satou).
love the pink tape though, genuinely good powerpop album with all the cheesy synth pads from the "proper" versions removed.

Esura

Banned
Houkago Live is like my most played game right now. I got so many games to play, Dragon's Dogma, Mass Effect 3, Xenoblade, Persona 4, and when I come home I rather play a damn rhythm game lol. I will almost certainly not preorder the PS3 version but I will buy it eventually.

My favorite song is Happy!? Sorry! and...some other song I don't know the name to because it is in Japanese. I got a perfect with Yui on Fuwa Fuwa Time on Normal mode. I still can't get a good score on Cagayake girls and Don't Say Lazy, the hardest songs in the game.

Esura

Banned

Work and Houkago Live killing my time. On Monday I plan to do a few avatars to cycle through before I ween off H-Live for awhile and suffer through Xenoblade's godawful quests.

A Yui-tar, an Estellise-tar, a Nepgear-tar, a Melia-tar, and maybe a Mio-tar for shits and giggles is what I plan on making.

I do avatars on request to.

Esura

Banned
I do commissions on drawings if anyone cares... Totally not blatantly advertising. Nope.
5W6u8.gif

I'm using that as a sig on another board.

I remember this episode. Is that when they were looking for themes for their recruitment video or something? They were imagining themselves in a Hollywood-esque movie, or rather Sawa-chan was. I know they had more scenes. Gif them preeaze!

I'm using that as a sig on another board.

I remember this episode. Is that when they were looking for themes for their recruitment video or something? They were imagining themselves in a Hollywood-esque movie, or rather Sawa-chan was. I know they had more scenes. Gif them preeaze!

I had the one gif with Mio on the phone with the explosion behind her, but I can't remember where I put it.
eiWak.gif

Top Bottom