• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Kazzy

And that's a lovely Mio.

It is, and seeing as it's the top of the page, have another:

tumblr_mleuh3V3QA1sn2r6wo1_1280.png

I try my best.

The lesson is, never try.

Nooo, not Sucy!

All Witches are born equal.

cajunator

Banned
Okay, seriously. I'm going to be on a plane for 14 hours tomorrow. What animus are safe to watch in public? Yes, I realize this will rule out most animus these days which involve cute girls doing cute things these days.

No Caj, I will not watch Cardcaptor Sakura. Deal with it.

watch Cardcaptor Sakura

actually, watch Soredemo/And yet the town moves

Just had a moment where I wanted to drop to my knees and scream skyward.
External completely knackered, just lost nearly 2terabytes of stuff.
The only things that were saved were the few VN's I had on my pc, and some of my music. I can't even remember half of the stuff I had. I really should have backed everything up.

[YuiCrying.gif]

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
The only things that were saved were the few VN's I had on my pc, and some of my music. I can't even remember half of the stuff I had. I really should have backed everything up.

[YuiCrying.gif]

:(

*hugs*

cjkeats

Haha, I hate to break it to you. That's not an iPad. It has a 16:9 aspect screen. iPad screens are 4:3 aspect. Interestingly, the camera is in the wrong place to be a Sony Xperia tablet, so I have no idea what it's supposed to be. However that's Google Maps showing on the screen, so whatever it is, that tablet is running Android.
That's not a camera it's a home button. And goggle maps is on iOS too and looks just like that.
It's also a cartoon so I doubt the aspect ratio is accurate to anything in real life.
#teamipad

Okay, seriously. I'm going to be on a plane for 14 hours tomorrow. What animus are safe to watch in public? Yes, I realize this will rule out most animus these days which involve cute girls doing cute things these days.

No Caj, I will not watch Cardcaptor Sakura. Deal with it.

If you weren't the worst person on earth I'd say Nichijou. But you're not worthy.

[YuiCrying.gif]
Oh dear, what happened? You sure there's no way to recover it?

Oh dear, what happened? You sure there's no way to recover it?

I don't have a clue what happened :( I was copying some stuff off it yesterday, and it kept disconnecting and reconnecting and cancelling the transfers. Plugged it in earlier on, and all of the data wasn't there any more. I've formatted it, and it's still being dodgy. It's weird, I've never had problems with WD before.

cjkeats

I don't have a clue what happened :( I was copying some stuff off it yesterday, and it kept disconnecting and reconnecting and cancelling the transfers. Plugged it in earlier on, and all of the data wasn't there any more. I've formatted it, and it's still being dodgy. It's weird, I've never had problems with WD before.
Oh dear. Should've tried to plug it into a different OS before formatting it.
I feel you though. I always like to use these catatrophies as a good way of starting over. A good way to trim music you don't listen to.
Test: Best character in Nichijou?
Impossible to decide, the whole cast is geat.
Probably either Sakamoto or the teacher who's always flustered if you had to put a gun to my head and make me choose.
Edit: her too in the post below.

[YuiCrying.gif]

Boo :(. Really sorry that happened...that was a lot to lose.

Jupiter > Mars > Venus > K-ON cast > Moon > Azunyan > Mercury

Crazy is hot.

Haha Ami is always last xD

[YuiCrying.gif]

Poor thing :(

No character is particularly well fleshed-out, though that's the nature of the feature. It runs on its whimsy!

True, but I'm also speaking up against that kind of character trope. I don't really care for characters like that. I guess I just like level headed, straight man characters more.

Ultimadrago

Best Mio ever in anime history.

Test: Best character in Nichijou?

Yuuko, of course.

I just bombed my Java final. Welp.

Hang in there!

or since it was a final, "I hope you hung in there!"

Impossible to decide, the whole cast is geat.
Probably either Sakamoto or the teacher who's always flustered if you had to put a gun to my head and make me choose.
Edit: her too in the post below.

This is an acceptable answer. Sakamoto is the best talking cat and Sakurai-sensei can indeed be too much fluster for a heart to take.

Kazzy

True, but I'm also speaking up against that kind of character trope. I don't really care for characters like that. I guess I just like level headed, straight man characters more.

They're a necessary staple, but these are precisely the kind of characters that often fall flat for me. Their primary function is to typically relay information, and act as buffer. That, by design, usually hands the spotlight to other characters. It's a thankless task for sure, and often why I usually don't connect with them - because they exist to facilitate, rather than provide.

cjkeats

Hang in there!

or since it was a final, "I hope you hung in there!"

This is an acceptable answer. Sakamoto is the best talking cat and Sakurai-sensei can indeed be too much fluster for a heart to take.

I spent the last few mintures of the exam doing the math of how many marks I lost when what I could't figure out....yeah.

When Sakurai tried to ask Nano about her key. Oh dear. Too good.

Ultimadrago

Hakase is the correct answer, and incidentally one of the best nendos I own ;).

I think I'm going to start a Nichijou rewatch. And Oreimo S1.

Neat amish.

I'm planning to re-watch K-On! (because it has been quite a while, so perhaps a retread is in order) eventually before, ideally, actually finishing the second season. I'll see where that goes.

I have a Nichijou rewatch for sure in my future, but I'm waiting for something first
(Has to do with how I'm going to watch it)
and secondly I have to prepare for some writing and research. It'll be a proper review on the themes/cultural notes of the show often lacking in many impressions I find.

Neat amish.

I'm planning to re-watch K-On! (because it has been quite a while, so perhaps a retread is in order) eventually before, ideally, actually finishing the second season. I'll see where that goes.

I have a Nichijou rewatch for sure in my future, but I'm waiting for something first
(Has to do with how I'm going to watch it)
and secondly I have to prepare for some writing and research. It'll be a proper review on the themes/cultural notes of the show often lacking in many impressions I find.

I look forward to it ;)

I guess I'm supposed to watch Oreimo as well, but not until I finish my final 2 episodes of season 1 of K-On! ;)

Yeah, you should. It's pretty damn good. You should definitely finish at least K-ON! first though.

Stark

Banned
Done all my exams! It feels good to be free for... 3 days till Summer school. Since I couldn't make it in Finance *cries*

I spent the last few mintures of the exam doing the math of how many marks I lost when what I could't figure out....yeah.

When Sakurai tried to ask Nano about her key. Oh dear. Too good.

Yuuko, of course.

Hakase is the correct answer, and incidentally one of the best nendos I own ;).

Wasn't expecting such a variety. :eek:

Best Mio ever in anime history.
Nope. Probably bottom tier Mio, but I do sympathize with her when her friends fucked up her drawings.
They're a necessary staple, but these are precisely the kind of characters that often fall flat for me. Their primary function is to typically relay information, and act as buffer. That, by design, usually hands the spotlight to other characters. It's a thankless task for sure, and often why I usually don't connect with them - because they exist to facilitate, rather than provide.

I guess I feel like their presence to bring the silliness back down to earth is what I like about them. Having your Ritsus and Yuisbeing silly all the time is fine, but if there's no Mio to knock them over the head and bring them back in line the silliness would just grow tired and overstay it's welcome. And I like gags where normally reserved characters get flung into silly antics or situations and see them struggling to make sense of it all and so on.
And if you take a look at the kinds of characters I like in shows, you can see characters like that being the most common.

MikeMyers

One Piece.

You won't even finish it before you land, enjoy.

FUCK ONE PIECE

next controversy:

Sailor Moon > K-On

As the SM fanboy of K-ON GAF, I say yes!

Jupiter > Mars > Venus > K-ON cast > Moon > Azunyan > Mercury

Crazy is hot.

Yup, the hotter they are, the crazier they are.

watch Cardcaptor Sakura

I gotta check that series out one day.

Haha Ami is always last xD

Mercury is actually the most popular of the Inner Senshi in Japan, hence why she is the only one who got a short film.

Top Bottom