• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

tumblr_mkx2c3Yg6i1s2f0sho1_500.jpg

Considering how poorly the show sold in Japan, not a whole lot of people there thought it was amazing, at least not good enough to buy.

Who cares about sales ;_; *goes play her Vita and Wii U* .
speaking of which I can't figure out why, but friend requests aren't showing up on my vita

Too much moe.
Moe has been reported to be able to crash computers.
Who cares about sales ;_; *goes play her Vita and Wii U* .
speaking of which I can't figure out why, but friend requests aren't showing up on my vita
I'm just glad I don't have to spend hundreds of dollars just to buy a couple of anime episodes.
I dont know how i feel about her shoes.
What's wrong with pink shoes?

You are now my enemy #1.

What, you approve of Sorata taking his anger at Shiina for the exact same reason three freagin' times?

I absolutely cannot stand/have no respect for people who can't get a handle on their emotions and instead lash out on others. And having it repeated throughout the show is worse, you would think Sorata would've learned the first time.

Remember this scene? Dat Sorata, taking out his problems on girls like a real man!

sakurasou_13_01.jpg

Stark

Banned
What, you approve of Sorata taking his anger at Shiina for the exact same reason three freagin' times?

I absolutely cannot stand/have no respect for people who can't get a handle on their emotions and instead lash out on others. And having it repeated throughout the show is worse, you would think Sorata would've learned the first time.

Remember this scene? Dat Sorata, taking out his problems on girls like a real man!

sakurasou_13_01.jpg

Nah I was just playing. it was all in good fun, lol.

And I think he's a dick to others, yeah. But I can relate to him in many other ways and I ended up liking him for that. Aside from how he reacts.

Stark

Banned
I'd like to go to an airport and fly again.

Not just pick up another relative and sigh at people heading for their flights. Makes me sad.

I fly every 4 months or so, but mostly to and from the same place. I want a chance to see other airports and to go to other locations.

*hugs*

You will play it soon! I'm so hype, you have no idea. For those that haven't played it, it's a Dark Souls/Devil May Cry/Shadow of the Colossus/Phantasy Star Online mixture of fantastic combat, a cool open world and amazingly cheesy, yet awesome J-Rock Song.
I might just give in and trade a few games in toward in, because why not? It's one of my favorite games in a very long time. I just wish it came to PC!

and into free is the most amazing intro to any game

maelstroms4ena.gif

Top Bottom