• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

but..but..so did I

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2011/353/d/7/sawako_yamanaka_bigger_by_[B]mistystuffer[/B]-d4jmm7x.png[img][/QUOTE]
No.
[quote="cajunator, post: 60468069"]I leave extra parts in the boxes packaged close to how they originally were.[/QUOTE]

My only problem with that is that it doesn't make it easy for when you ever want to change them up.
I guess I just like to play with my Nendoroids too much.

What's with mistystuffer?

I just chose the first image I found. No idea who they are :/

*Edit

New page for me so more Ritsu

1gRgefF.jpg

That was fast!
Everything is fast on the internet!

Wha...

Nodoka?

Wow, I guessed right! I wonder how I could have done that?
Could it be that I read the whole thread before posting? Nah...
Chet the genius, wow! How did you even guess?!

I leave extra parts in the boxes packaged close to how they originally were.
I'm the same way. Either that, or they're in a small bag nearby the figure.

What's with mistystuffer?

I just chose the first image I found. No idea who they are :/
I'm assuming they're the one who drew.... that thing.
Hmhmhm...

I'd show the full size, but there's still things I wanna fix before then, it's just mos of them are small things you wouldn't really see at that size or just off panel.
But you will see it, I promise!
Yeah, nice specs!
Mio has nice glasses!
You seem like quite the busybody.
Maybe I want to reflect something I wish I was more like. Yeah, that's it.
M-more like... busybooty...
Why?

K-On!! 05
ibrg0oUNnibZ1w.gif

This was another fun episode. I don't feel the need to get into major detail, but these 3 are really cute as friends. Jun is really awesome as she's just as fun as the main gang, I've always liked Ui, and Azusa is actually pretty cool when she's not scolding everyone or bitching at them to practice. Are these 3 in the Light Music Club during Azusa's senior year? But anyway, this was all a lot of fun. Jun definitely stole the episode with the chocolate rolls and the general laziness and when she kicked Azusa in her sleep and everything else. But Ui was cute too with her cooking skills and organ skills and getting that homerun... and Azusa was as well! Eating the donut, feeding Ton-chan, wanting to go to the zoo... it was a nice episode.

What about the rest?
What does this even mean?! You're thinking too far into this!

Top Bottom