• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I can't be on the internet 24/7, as much as I'd like to anyways.

It wasn't personally directed at you. There's other people here you who have all been slacking! I need more cute Azunyan pics!

Hataraku Maou-sama! 8-9:

Guess I'm caught up now.

The way the various main characters talk to each other is probably the best part of this show.

Only Shingeki no Kyoujin remains and I'll finally be caught up with this season. Watching this much anime is hard work, you know!

edit: Oh, it's the first page. Well okay then.
ckc0e.jpg

Best K-On ED. God damn the outfits <3

It's my favourite ending to. Not my favourite song mind.

:O I do not remember this at all.

Ritsu's base is gigantic.
Like dinnerplate big.

Yep, That Ritsu requires me to sort out some space management. A lot bigger than I was expecting.

yeah.
The only other base that huge that I have is Ultimate Madoka.

The Ritsu base is bigger I think, I will have to put my two together and have a look.
all these big base figures taking up to much room D:

The question that should be asked here is, how you can you guys let this thread go a whole hour or even longer without any posts of Keions? HOW?!

I would post to, but I'm asleep during those hours XD

cajunator

Banned
It's my favourite ending to. Not my favourite song mind.

:O I do not remember this at all.

Yep, That Ritsu requires me to sort out some space management. A lot bigger than I was expecting.

The Ritsu base is bigger I think, I will have to put my two together and have a look.
all these big base figures taking up to much room D:

I would post to, but I'm asleep during those hours XD

yeah the ritsu base is bigger than madoka

OceanBlue

Looking at it again, I kinda wish it used more greens (or maybe even more yellows!). I love colorful figurines and I think it's a shame that there are really only blues on such a intricate figurine.

I've got a question. Have the University-arc manga been official released in English, or will I be buying the Japanese one's?

Coming soon. Release dates are in the OP.

Never noticed. July isn't to far away. Might as well wait for the translated ones.

Yep, and the Azusa's last year in high school is in October, but I suppose you already knew that too...
Now I guess I don't really have much else to say...
13ar3S9.gif

that's nothing, when i first saw the one on the left i thought it might be some sort of fancy onigiri until i noticed the straps (>.<)

Hehe
I guess I think they are phone straps because the picture of the girls on them are on their phone.
Though if there's a Ritsu and Azusa, that must mean there's more! I wanna see the Mio one!

LayLa

Hehe
I guess I think they are phone straps because the picture of the girls on them are on their phone.
Though if there's a Ritsu and Azusa, that must mean there's more! I wanna see the Mio one!

ooh didn't notice Ritsu was on the phone, makes more sense now. Maybe if Yoko hadn't abandoned her blog we'd have a pic of the Mio one by now :( edit: oops looking at wrong Yoko blog! no pic though.

So here's the Anime Boston merch pic(s) that I promised to show a few days ago:

And a better pic of Mio:

Yall need to watch Date a Live. you will hnnngh sooooo many times.

Should I book a cardiologist appointment in advance? :p

The question that should be asked here is, how you can you guys let this thread go a whole hour or even longer without any posts of Keions? HOW?!

Sorry, work and sleep and stuff :(. I'm the boring old guy 'round these parts.

Top Bottom