• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

K-On!! 05
ibrg0oUNnibZ1w.gif

This was another fun episode. I don't feel the need to get into major detail, but these 3 are really cute as friends. Jun is really awesome as she's just as fun as the main gang, I've always liked Ui, and Azusa is actually pretty cool when she's not scolding everyone or bitching at them to practice. Are these 3 in the Light Music Club during Azusa's senior year? But anyway, this was all a lot of fun. Jun definitely stole the episode with the chocolate rolls and the general laziness and when she kicked Azusa in her sleep and everything else. But Ui was cute too with her cooking skills and organ skills and getting that homerun... and Azusa was as well! Eating the donut, feeding Ton-chan, wanting to go to the zoo... it was a nice episode.
See, I knew you'd like it.
Jun is pretty awesome, she kinda feels like a Ritsu and Yui put together and blended into a trolly package.
I'm not going to say if they do, just keep watching the show!
This and the last episode are a really great pair of episodes.

What does this even mean?! You're thinking too far into this!
It means something.

All I needed to hear.
Man, you have a small attention span then!

See, I knew you'd like it.
Jun is pretty awesome, she kinda feels like a Ritsu and Yui put together and blended into a trolly package.
I'm not going to say if they do, just keep watching the show!
This and the last episode are a really great pair of episodes.
I can see why Grav likes her, that comparison is totally accurate and they really are blended together perfectly. Even if she's a jerk sometimes!
Yeah, I agree. I hope there's another pair of episodes like this later on, but probably not.

It means something.
But not enough!

I can see why Grav likes her, that comparison is totally accurate and they really are blended together perfectly. Even if she's a jerk sometimes!
Her jerkiness is just what makes her unique. Otherwise she'd just feel like an understudy character.
uTiQ5.gif

Yeah, I agree. I hope there's another pair of episodes like this later on, but probably not.
There is kind of another pair like this later on, but it's not as obvious as this one. It's not specifically the same point in time from two different perspectives though.
But not enough!
They should be bigger!

I only see the important bits.
none of my posts are important

This is an interesting turn of events. Well, I'll leave you on my Watch List for now, but you've been granted removal from my Death Note.
I'm moving up the list! Plus I have a watcher now!

Her jerkiness is just what makes her unique. Otherwise she'd just feel like an understudy character.
uTiQ5.gif
Yeah, her jerkiness is certainly unique in this show. But it makes her carefree and fun! I forgot to mention that it's awesome that she admires/looks up to Mio.

There is kind of another pair like this later on, but it's not as obvious as this one. It's not specifically the same point in time from two different perspectives though.
Close enough!

They should be bigger!
Yes!

You said it, not me.
ic4d5KiVTHawT.png
wh-whhhhhhhaaaaaaaat

There's another side of Jun that you didn't really get to see much yet. She deserves to be more popular than she is.
http://i.imgur.com/xqUWs.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Can't wait to see her other side, then~!

[quote="Zastie, post: 60528581"][IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcz5ztfuUT1r1d9huo1_500.gif[IMG]

A new K-on! fan approaches[I]![/I][/QUOTE]
a new k-on fan is shunned [spoiler]except not really[/spoiler]

Shingeki no Kyoujin (Attack on Titan) 1-2:

Due to the sheer number of vowels in the Japanese title, I'll just go with the American title. It's the official name anyways, and the credits are even subtitled in English to reflect it.

I love how dumb the premise of this show is, but how seriously everyone seems to take it. The Earth is suddenly attacked by giants who eat humans for no apparent reason, as don't actually need to eat anything to survive. After all, before the show begins, these guys have been hanging out just outside the walls of the fortified human settlement for a hundred years and haven't starved to death! However, this needs to qualify for a shounen manga rag so therefore, eating delicious people is necessary. The show makes up for the stupidity of it's basic concept by having a distinct and enjoyable manga-inspired art style, though that's a bit negated by the frequent still-framing and other budget-conscious shortcuts.

It seems the main 3 characters of the show will be the typical shounen hero who starts out a loser Eren and his companions from childhood Mikasa and Armin. They got through the first stage of the story (#2: "No! My beloved peasant village!) very quickly, and then glossed over a bunch of stuff really fast right after to complete the first arc in just 2 episodes. I wonder how far they plan to go through the available material, as they seem to be in quite a hurry to move through the story so far.

Top Bottom