• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I know a girl who looks exactly like Mugi.

Weird.

iVlKN.gif

Most are too steamy for this thread.

That didn't stop you guys last page!

To aru Majutsu no Index 7-8:

I only resumed watching this because the original material that Railgun is spun off from can't be that awful, considering how good Railgun is, right? Right?

God, this is so epically stupid. The "science" side of this world is quite entertaining, so why is the "magic" side of this world so fucking retarded? Inane pseudo-Judeo-Christian technobabble at a density which the laws of physics implies shouldn't even be possible, a really dumb protagonist whose only power is to hold his right hand out and look dramatic doing it while absorbing "magic" and "esper" powers, and there's Index herself. I'm still not sure exactly what's so special about Index that warrants constant saving. It's easy to see why the spinoff Railgun concerns itself only with the espers who populate Academy City. And it's also easy to see why the spinoff is so vastly superior to the original.

I'm only torturing myself with this because I actually want to see how Touma defeats Accelerator, which supposedly doesn't even happen until towards the end of the first 24 episode run. The rest of this shit is really fucking boring though, so who knows if I even make it that far. Ugh.

StayDead

Maybe not the right thread for this but last year I had a dream where I was staying in the same place as all the AKB48 girls and I was doing everything I could to get a job with their manager so I could work with them all. I woke up when I got the job. T_T

Maybe not the right thread for this but last year I had a dream where I was staying in the same place as all the AKB48 girls and I was doing everything I could to get a job with their manager so I could work with them all. I woke up when I got the job. T_T

I thought that was going to go somewhere else :p Sounds like a pretty odd dream.

goddess Kurisu is a mega powerful force.

Yeah she is, but she's no Mayuri

Love her facial expression :D.

Looks like I missed all the fun while I was sleeping xD

Welcome to my world :p. Being old has some disadvatages...sleeping through the fun stuff is one of them.

I looooove Mayuri and also Faris Nyan Nyan, but I put Kurisu above both of them. shes simply too amazing.

Once again I must say you are a man of taste! Kurisu is the bestest. I love me some Steins;Gate. I recently bought the VN though I haven't had time to patch/play it.

EDIT: And I just ordered the Kurisu nendo :D

StayDead

2013年6月05日

Divergance Number: 1.23082947092709

Error Cajun is not moe, mismatch.

Top Bottom