• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Here's my post about my thoughts on the Movie. Basically, I loved it, and I still have no idea, despite anticipating it coming out years ago, why I hadn't watched it before, and now I'm full of happiness.

Out of the girls, I have a hard time picking a favourite. Although, it I was forced to pick, it would be
Yui
followed by
Ui, Mio or Mugi
followed by everyone else.

Also, Ritsu looks best with her bangs down.
Welcome!

The movie is fantastic! Best movie ever.

The best girl is Mio.

Ritsu looks the best when she's
playing the role as Juliet

More.

5M9Afdj.jpg

Stulaw

Although, I do like all the girls, I just like Yui a little bit more, probably something to do with her getting more air time (being the main character and all).

I like Mio because her being shy is adorable, and I like Mugi because she's adorable, ditsy, and imaginative...

Stark

Banned
And it would be adorable.

Although, I do like all the girls, I just like Yui a little bit more, probably something to do with her getting more air time (being the main character and all).

I like Mio because her being shy is adorable, and I like Mugi because she's adorable, ditsy, and imaginative...

Pretty much how I feel about the cast.

Stulaw

You have a Sailor Moon avatar, good lad!

Of course, Sailor Moon is still one of my favourite Anime/Manga, and I was watching that when everyone else was watching DBZ, although watching the entire series in Japanese this time last year made me realise how inferior and messed up the dub was. I'm currently collecting the Manga (read it all already).

And yes Chet, I think we should be friends as well.

I want to draw some fan art now, but drawing for me takes time since I like adding a lot of detail, maybe after the exams I'll draw HTT performing at the school or something.

I want to draw some fan art now, but drawing for me takes time since I like adding a lot of detail, maybe after the exams I'll draw HTT performing at the school or something.

You like to draw as well? That's great!
I'd love to see it when you're done!

MikeMyers

Of course, Sailor Moon is still one of my favourite Anime/Manga, and I was watching that when everyone else was watching DBZ, although watching the entire series in Japanese this time last year made me realise how inferior and messed up the dub was. I'm currently collecting the Manga (read it all already).

Yup, I was introduced through the dub, but I only watch it subbed now (can't stand dialogue like "AND JUPITER ALSO").

I feel like the show jumped the shark with SuperS, although it does have its moments. S5 is okay, but I generally stop my rewatches at Season 3.

It's a shame because SuperS is my favourite Season in the manga. The manga is great too, although the villains aren't really developed as much in the manga if you ask me.

Oh, and I also love PGSM - the Toku version.

By the way, I went to my Senior Prom as Tuxedo Mask!

Madao

speaking of Sailor Moon, i have been stalling at vol 7. now that i'm at home 24/7, i barely get time to read manga since i end up distracted by other things.

i've managed to read a bit while playing Fortune Street at the same time since that's a game where you don't need to have 100% focus (but you can't cruise control it either or you'll then wonder where the 10k shops came from)

speaking of Sailor Moon, i have been stalling at vol 7. now that i'm at home 24/7, i barely get time to read manga since i end up distracted by other things.

i've managed to read a bit while playing Fortune Street at the same time since that's a game where you don't need to have 100% focus (but you can't cruise control it either or you'll then wonder where the 10k shops came from)

I've wasted a fair amount of time in Fortune Street.

Madao

SSBB is like 4th for me below ACCF. both games dropped like rocks after playing them for a year each. their lead is still big next to anything that comes after them. they still can't match Fortune Street even if i combine them though.

Volume 9 is my favourite, the one with Pluto on the cover.

Is Volume 7 the Hakura one? With the Minako Top Hat Beach photo?

yeah. that's the one. that's the pic inside it.

i glanced over some of the volume 9 and 10 pages and the outer senshi were in the Dead Moon part. this automatically makes the anime Super S trash. i can't wait until i get there.

so far the Death Busters part has been good and the witches 5 have been fodder as expected. Kaolinite seems to be better here than in the anime. looking back, the last few witches got as much screentime in the anime as in the manga. i think they should have split their participation more evenly like the Spectre Sisters in R instead of overusing the first few and killing off the others quickly, despite the last ones being the more powerful ones.

MikeMyers

SSBB is like 4th for me below ACCF. both games dropped like rocks after playing them for a year each. their lead is still big next to anything that comes after them. they still can't match Fortune Street even if i combine them though.

yeah. that's the one. that's the pic inside it.

i glanced over some of the volume 9 and 10 pages and the outer senshi were in the Dead Moon part. this automatically makes the anime Super S trash. i can't wait until i get there.

so far the Death Busters part has been good and the witches 5 have been fodder as expected. Kaolinite seems to be better here than in the anime. looking back, the last few witches got as much screentime in the anime as in the manga. i think they should have split their participation more evenly like the Spectre Sisters in R instead of overusing the first few and killing off the others quickly, despite the last ones being the more powerful ones.

The last 3 Witches 5 only lasted an episode each in the anime, lol. Yeah, the villains are mostly fodder in the manga.

SuperS is my fav in the manga, they also dedicate chapters to the girls individually, and it helps flesh out their personality more.

Top Bottom