• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Oreimo2 10:

After the strong ninth episode, this episode came off as being a bit messy like they tried to combine 2 stories into one episode and did a shoddy job with both of them. Story (1), Ayase's growing crush on the Onii-san she usually handcuffs and threatens to kill and beats up every time they meet, quickly gives way to Story (2), involving Kirino wearing a wedding dress while riding sharing a bike with Kyou-chan, which doesn't even have a chance to end before the supposed ClariS guest appearance doesn't even actually happen. I don't even know what is going on here.

In unrelated news, Kyou-chan has like the worst harem in anime history. His tsundere and abusive sister Kirino, poor helpless and neglected Manami, the hyperactive running loli Ria, the glorious and amazing Kuroneko, and now the yandere and abusive Ayase. This guy needs to get on the first plane out of Japan and escape now. He should take Kuroneko with him though.

edit: Oh come on, really? Why am I the top post of the page again? It's because you guys are slacking, mou!

pXvyPCa.png

Kazzy

Day 3 of Operation Capsule was disastrous. I walked up to the machine, only to find that it had been refilled with DBZ figures:

tumblr_m9mmzn82Q11rucc9wo1_500.gif

finished my exam, this is how i felt after 3 hours of handwriting Java code

CwG6pXu.gif

Hooray for exam being done!

One of these days I might try to learn some Java...I'm still trying to wrap my head around SQL programming. It's hard to teach an old dude like me new tricks.

Day 3 of Operation Capsule was disastrous. I walked up to the machine, only to find that it had been refilled with DBZ figures:

tumblr_m9mmzn82Q11rucc9wo1_500.gif

Bummer :(. But I do like the gif.

Oreimo2 10:

After the strong ninth episode, this episode came off as being a bit messy like they tried to combine 2 stories into one episode and did a shoddy job with both of them. Story (1), Ayase's growing crush on the Onii-san she usually handcuffs and threatens to kill and beats up every time they meet, quickly gives way to Story (2), involving Kirino wearing a wedding dress while riding sharing a bike with Kyou-chan, which doesn't even have a chance to end before the supposed ClariS guest appearance doesn't even actually happen. I don't even know what is going on here.

In unrelated news, Kyou-chan has like the worst harem in anime history. His tsundere and abusive sister Kirino, poor helpless and neglected Manami, the hyperactive running loli Ria, the glorious and amazing Kuroneko, and now the yandere and abusive Ayase. This guy needs to get on the first plane out of Japan and escape now. He should take Kuroneko with him though.

edit: Oh come on, really? Why am I the top post of the page again? It's because you guys are slacking, mou!

Pretty much agreed on all points, especially the bolded. Big tease that led to nothing :(.

Madao

would be weird if we'd sat in the same exam room but didn't know!

thanks! just woke up after having a nap, gonna watch hours of anime & eat chinese food :)
no multiple choice, so didn't have a chance to try out the Ritsu technique

HzlCj7o.gif

oh shit, i never noticed she actually used the technique in the series.

back when i was in school and university, multiple choice tests were very rare. they were even frowned upon in the school i went to.

visiting neogaf the past 2 days was completely mudamudamudamudamuda since it was down most of the time so i decided to just wait until today to catch up here. E3 from nintendo was pretty much what i expected (dead series remain dead and new entries in good selling titles announced) and well, Iwata should start packing because there's no way the wii u turns around in a year.

You guys fell off the front page of Community again. I am disappoint.

Also, who else has a PSN ID that I need to add? KeionGAF going to represent at PS4 launch amirite?

You guys fell off the front page of Community again. I am disappoint.

Also, who else has a PSN ID that I need to add? KeionGAF going to represent at PS4 launch amirite?

My username is my PSN ID. I obviously wont be online for a while, but still :) I'll probably be buying a PS4 at launch, I should definitely have some disposable cash.

Well, my week(ish) of gloriously slow free mobile internet has ended.
We leave for Aughinish, Rep. of Ireland some time this evening, then off to Rotterdam once we've took on the cargo down there.

I'll drop in if there's a seafarers club somewhere with wifi access.
It's been nice being able to stop by and see some sexy moe pictures and the like.

HOGc8Oi.jpg

<3

Mines in my profile. Should be on it more often in the upcoming months.

We leave for Aughinish, Rep. of Ireland some time this evening, then off to Rotterdam once we've took on the cargo down there.

It's been nice being able to stop by and see some sexy moe pictures and the like.

http://i.imgur.com/HOGc8Oi.jpg[IMG]

<3[/QUOTE]

Damn from Ireland to Netherlands, have a fun time!

[quote="inversemateria, post: 63234831"]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HOGc8Oi.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's a pretty cute picture :D

OceanBlue

Ah, of course. Sounding the kana out to decipher its intent, I didn't even consider the context >.< ah well. That's what happens with never ending girls talk.

I personally find katakana hard to figure out sometimes though, so I kinda understand. I hate trying to figure out what katakana is saying. I'm so awful at it. :<

AutumnAve

I personally find katakana hard to figure out sometimes though, so I kinda understand. I hate trying to figure out what katakana is saying. I'm so awful at it. :<

This. So much this! I just "love" the extra layer of obfuscation in trying to translate the katakana. (´&#12539;&#969;&#12539;`)

Kazzy, I'm loving your posts!

My username is my PSN ID. I obviously wont be online for a while, but still :) I'll probably be buying a PS4 at launch, I should definitely have some disposable cash.

HOGc8Oi.jpg

<3

Take care!

Top Bottom