• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

You insult not only my honor, but the honor of Ricchan as well. I challenge you to a duel, good sir.

tumblr_lzctblOPik1rpwzpwo1_400.gif

Yay for Ricchan's honor! Also, Men in Tights gif. <3

We need to play Warriors Orochi sometime, Sera!

So how far along do I need to be in WO3 to make playing online worthwhile? Just for reference
I just got Shuten Doji as a playable character

Kinda forgot about Animal Crossing...though I've never played one before. Is this something I should change?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

We do and we shall! :D

So how far along do I need to be in WO3 to make playing online worthwhile? Just for reference
I just got Shuten Doji as a playable character

Kinda forgot about Animal Crossing...though I've never played one before. Is this something I should change?

Well, the thing about WO3 online is that you can only play stages online that both players have already cleared. So the more stages you have cleared, the easier the whole process will be.

And I want the new Animal Crossing so bad, but I can't really part with $35 right now. =/

We do and we shall! :D

Well, the thing about WO3 online is that you can only play stages online that both players have already cleared. So the more stages you have cleared, the easier the whole process will be.

And I want the new Animal Crossing so bad, but I can't really part with $35 right now. =/

Ok, I'll try to grind through some more of it this week so we have more options. Maybe by this coming weekend?

Mirror's Edge 2 OMG. Our Faith's been rewarded <3

Amish - You're far enough for us to do an earlier stage and just have fun. Also MikeMyers wants to play Tekken with us again soon too! I miss Lee!

Man. FINALLY A-ranked Giita ni Kubittake with Yui in Houkago Live.

Shit's HARD.
Go you!
I briefly mentioned it in the IRC, and as luck would have it, I passed that arcade again today. So, here you are, I bought some K-ON! stuff:

The Ritsu tag thing (I'm not quite sure what it actually is) came with a bottle of lemon tea. These key-chain things are actually cool, so I might try and collect the rest. Though they shouldn't have given me Mugi right away!
That's wonderful! There's always the other Mugi to get!

And you do know who you can give any extra Mios you get, right? ;)
I am having fun ;) I'm guessing that come the end of august/beginning of september when I'm due to go home, i'll be glad to get the chance to relax for a while though...
That's good to hear, be safe out there!
I just want to remind everyone about this video where Yui hums along with Smoke on the Water.

I was hanging out with my friend who asked me if I liked K-on the other day. He said "I like all the girls but Mio is my favorite. The show needs more Fender, Les Pauls are so pretentious"
I should note that he's a bit of a music snob, which is how he found k-on! in the first place.
Your friend has the best tastes.

(1:49:55 AM) The_Tits_of_Mio_Akiyama: "NeoGAF is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Please be patient while the site is down." they should just change the message to "NeoGAF is currently shut down, just go away

lolololol Chet Rippo sucks

Here's a little something for ya guys straight from the Gaming side. Sony saved gaming tonight and the gamer's world will be just a bit happier tomorrow because we can all look forward to another DRM-free generation.

brmNUN6.gif

cajunator

Banned
Todays better for me.
2 hours of work left and then 7 days offfffff.
I can watch the n inty conference and just chill without a care in the world.

LayLa

I was hanging out with my friend who asked me if I liked K-on the other day. He said "I like all the girls but Mio is my favorite. The show needs more Fender, Les Pauls are so pretentious"
I should note that he's a bit of a music snob, which is how he found k-on! in the first place.

ha i also discovered K-On through the music (and much prefer Fenders), in fact *confession time* i'd barely watched any anime before, just Ghibli, Akira and Bebop. randomly came across a clip on youtube of HTT playing Hotchkiss from S1 and loved it, the song, the animation, everything - you mean anime wasn't just kids with spiky hair or giant robots punching each other? there was ... this other stuff?!?

so tired, got up at 7AM for the first time in like 2 years.

well I guess atleast today I've not got my exam, tomorrow I do >_<

wow parallel existences, i got up at 8am for the first time in who knows how long in preparation for an exam tomorrow. also have the added stress of it being a new module so no past papers to practice on, just one "specimen" paper they knocked up for us. they might go easy on us, or it might be a disaster. *gulp*

cjkeats

ha i also discovered K-On through the music (and much prefer Fenders), in fact *confession time* i'd barely watched any anime before, just Ghibli, Akira and Bebop. randomly came across a clip on youtube of HTT playing Hotchkiss from S1 and loved it, the song, the animation, everything - you mean anime wasn't just kids with spiky hair or giant robots punching each other? there was ... this other stuff?!?

I'd be lying if it wasn't partially the same for me. All I knew going into the show last summer was that there was a cute girl playing a Les Paul.

Mirror's Edge 2 OMG. Our Faith's been rewarded <3

Amish - You're far enough for us to do an earlier stage and just have fun. Also MikeMyers wants to play Tekken with us again soon too! I miss Lee!

There's that Tekken Revolution now too. Going to be a late night with other stuff but hopefully I'll get a chance to check it out tonight.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Press buttons!

Press ALL the buttons! :3

It's okay, I struggled at first. You get used to the rhythm. Also, there's a little timer that rotates once cycle on the icon (like a clock hand) when it reaches the top is the perfect timing. :)

cjkeats

Press ALL the buttons! :3

It's okay, I struggled at first. You get used to the rhythm. Also, there's a little timer that rotates once cycle on the icon (like a clock hand) when it reaches the top is the perfect timing. :)
Don;t forget to wiggle the sticks for the stars!

Took me forever to even clear a level. I'm still not very good. Looking forward to getting the full version. Still the best thing to come out of E3 for me.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Don;t forget to wiggle the sticks for the stars!

Took me forever to even clear a level. I'm still not very good. Looking forward to getting the full version. Still the best thing to come out of E3 for me.

Took me 5 fails to figure out what to do when there is a star, I thought it was toggle by 6axis motion :(

The upgrade in sound quality compare to the PSP version is amazing, but there are
something about the graphic that made the note very hard to see. Kind of weird playing in the big screen since I have to turn my head when notes appear in different sides of the screen.

I am pretty sure I going to get the full version, hopefully they are releasing a CE.

I can see why Nintendo were no-shows at E3.

Nintendo is so screwed. They completely fucked everything up this generation. The only company which fucked up more is MS, and that's not saying a whole lot. How do you launch a console with current-gen hardware 7 years into the current gen but somehow still not have any games ready until 2014? HOW, Nintendo?

I actually really like Nintendo's upcoming software now through 2014. It's very solid. Slightly disappointing Retro wasn't working on something other than the Stellar DK, but I'll take it.

That being said, I'm very excited about getting a Launch Edition PS4 from Amazon. :D

Also, have some sexy Ricchan.

Top Bottom