• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

too bad it shouldn't be
Yeah, it should be Mio at the number one spot!
I can't take any of you seriously. Ever.

(Except when you talk serious RL stuff, because that most definitely is serious. But otherwise... nope.)
I like to think we're all fun loving people here.
Levia-san is the best.
dem abs of steel!
Your avatar looks so colorless. Someone should color it.

I was thinking of trying it, but I'm not sure cajunator would want me to.

AutumnAve

according to MALgraph KyoAni is my #6 studio by weighted score & #4 by time watched, i guess they are pretty good at making shows i like.
still haven't watched any FMP & Clannad though. should i start FMP with the non-KyoAni series?

Yeah its made by Gonzo buts def worth a watch.

Madao

so, i got animal crossing at midnight but could barely do anything because every store was closed. i'll play after dinner in a bit.

Well to be fair, I think the main reason the K-On spread was in the magazine (along with a lot of other series) is because Animedia was celebrating their 32nd anniversary with a reader poll of favorite series and characters, and K-On scored quite high in both, hence the big numbers everywhere on the page. They just randomly took the chance to use the college clothes as a reference.

If you don't want to go back and look, K-On was 4th in the series poll, and for female characters, HTT ranked in with Yui in 2nd, Azusa in 6th, Mio in 10th, Ritsu in 13th, and Mugi all the way at 18th. (If you're wondering, the three higher series were KuroBas, Gintama, and Magi, proving Animedia probably has a substantial female reader base, and Morgiana was in 1st ahead of Yui.)

Gintama being ahead is okay with me. that show is pretty good. need more Gintama.

Yeah, but it would still be nice to see them come back for K-ON!!!

Character poll seems right.

if you reverse the order that is.

japan is usually backwards compared to the west.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
woah woah woah, get out.

Azusa > Ritsu

You insult not only my honor, but the honor of Ricchan as well. I challenge you to a duel, good sir.

tumblr_lzctblOPik1rpwzpwo1_400.gif

Yo guys! How are things in this here wonderful thread? You all doing well?
I did a quick skim, will hopefully get chance to catch up properly. A couple of pages back, there seemed to be some runblings about Kyoani. What's going down? If anything?
Whilst still in the slightly on topic section of this post, I watched the full 24? episodes of Welcome to the NHK whilst I was on the way back across the Atlantic. I loved it. It had the right balance of comedy and drama. The music was pretty good too.
Also, Misaki is so damn adorable.
I just wanted give her a hug

I"m thinking about watching one of the following next;
Asura Cryin
Both of the Ef series
Ichigo 100%
Lamune
Nodame Cantabile (I think I have all of it on my hdd)
Yosuga no Sora
Saki (Not sure I have all of what's available)

I'm also definitely gonna watch Nekomonogatari Kuro, but that's nice and short,so yeah...
Any recommendations as to which of the above listed to watch would be great. I'm extremely indecisive.

Now the offtopic chunk.

I've just got back in range of free mobile internet after around 25 days or so. (To simply check my emails on my phone would have cost about 40 English pounds. To view one page of this thread at 10 pounds/megabyte would probably have bankrupt me ;) )... We did a run across the Atlantic to Trois Rivieres, Canada. It seemed like a very nice place. I found an irish bar and had some tasty beer from a brewery (named Dieu du Ciel!) somewhere in Canada . I only picked those ones because some of their beers had cute pictures on the labels. I shall upload the pictures at some point :)
I should be dropping by in here quite frequently over the next 5 or so days, as it should take us that long to discharge the cargo and my internet usage is free 'cause I'm in Northern Ireland.

cjkeats

I did a quick skim, will hopefully get chance to catch up properly. A couple of pages back, there seemed to be some runblings about Kyoani. What's going down? If anything?
Whilst still in the slightly on topic section of this post, I watched the full 24? episodes of Welcome to the NHK whilst I was on the way back across the Atlantic. I loved it. It had the right balance of comedy and drama. The music was pretty good too.

Asura Cryin
Both of the Ef series
Ichigo 100%
Lamune
Yosuga no Sora

I'm also definitely gonna watch Nekomonogatari Kuro, but that's nice and short,so yeah...
Any recommendations as to which of the above listed to watch would be great. I'm extremely indecisive.

Now the offtopic chunk.

I've just got back in range of free mobile internet after around 25 days or so. (To simply check my emails on my phone would have cost about 40 English pounds. To view one page of this thread at 10 pounds/megabyte would probably have bankrupt me ;) )... We did a run across the Atlantic to Trois Rivieres, Canada. It seemed like a very nice place. I found an irish bar and had some tasty beer from a brewery (named Dieu du Ciel!) somewhere in Canada . I only picked those ones because some of their beers had cute pictures on the labels. I shall upload the pictures at some point :)
I should be dropping by in here quite frequently over the next 5 or so days, as it should take us that long to discharge the cargo and my internet usage is free 'cause I'm in Northern Ireland.
Nothing going down, just Stark being grumpy over a show about dudes. lol
I vote Yosuga no Sora, because it's the only one I've seen on that list.
I don't even need to goole that beer to tell you it came from Montreal.

Glad to see you back inversemateria!

so, i got animal crossing at midnight but could barely do anything because every store was closed. i'll play after dinner in a bit.
It's fun. So far, I'm glad I got it.

Hi inverse! I've been doing... just okay. Having problems and stuff, but that's okay! I assume your trip has been okay so far? That's a ton of money for just a small amount of internet usage. ;_; And good, great. Picking beer due to cute pictures. FANTASTIC! :p

We hope to see more of you now that you can come on the internet!

Nothing going down, just Stark being grumpy over a show about dudes. lol
I vote Yosuga no Sora, because it's the only one I've seen on that list.
I don't even need to goole that beer to tell you it came from Montreal.

Glad to see you back inversemateria!

Heh, someone else recommended it to me in here a while back. I think I'd asked for some more
incestuous!
shows. That's now at the top of my list unless someone thinks I should watch one of the others first.

Yo! Its been a while, uh? Glad to hear you're doing alright.

It has indeed! Unfortunately for me, it's probably gonna be the beginning of September before I can get my continuous K-ONgaf fix.
From where I am now, I got to the Republic of Ireland next, then Rotterdam. Then not a clue where.

My mobile network provider is probably gonna hate me by the end of this week. Actual unlimited internet in my contract means I'm gonna be tethered and downloading a metric fuckton of stuff. I need Visual Novels, some steam games, and all of the available episodes for the 5 or 6 ongoing anime I was watching before I came away.

cjkeats

Heh, someone else recommended it to me in here a while back. I think I'd asked for some more
incestuous!
shows. That's now at the top of my list unless someone thinks I should watch one of the others first.

Given the nature of the request, I wouldn't be surprised if it was me. lol.

cajunator

Banned
I'll only wear a colored version if caj colors it.

<3 <3 <3

Asura Cryin
Both of the Ef series
Ichigo 100%
Lamune
Yosuga no Sora

Now the offtopic chunk.

Glad to see you again!
Sounds like a very interesting career!
Also nice seeing that adorable avatar.

Madao

i once had a short dream where Azusa's pigtails's ends were chain chomps and she was a zombie chasing Yui to eat her.

it was quite weird.

Asura Cryin
Both of the Ef series
Ichigo 100%
Lamune
Yosuga no Sora

Now the offtopic chunk.

Oh, we were just talking about you not too long ago, great to see you chime in again!
The problem with KyoAni is that they're not doing anything.

This would be the perfect time to watch K-ON! again, if you ask me.

You sure have been all over the place haven't you? I'm hoping you're having fun out there!
SPrJOI4.jpg

(though this particular picture is a rozen maiden parody)

That's rather cute!

Kazzy

Anyway, who's excited for E3? Also, anyone getting the English Hatsune Miku coming on PS3?

Yes, even though I own the Vita version (and think it's much better on that platform), I'll still get this because SEGA are extremely fickle about localizing anything that isn't Sonic or FM these days. Assholes...

Man. FINALLY A-ranked Giita ni Kubittake with Yui in Houkago Live.

Shit's HARD.

I haven't attempted it yet. You crazy crazy person. <3

Yes, even though I own the Vita version (and think it's much better on that platform), I'll still get this because SEGA are extremely fickle about localizing anything that isn't Sonic or FM these days. Assholes...

I'm happier to play anything on a console given the choice, but it would be cool if Vita version eventually came. I'd love some PS3 Idolm@ster, not sure why it's only on iPad. >_>

Kazzy

I briefly mentioned it in the IRC, and as luck would have it, I passed that arcade again today. So, here you are, I bought some K-ON! stuff:

The Ritsu tag thing (I'm not quite sure what it actually is) came with a bottle of lemon tea. These key-chain things are actually cool, so I might try and collect the rest. Though they shouldn't have given me Mugi right away!

Oh yes, alarm set and everything. Ready for the meltdowns.

Not a fan of Miku, but I'll probably get it.

Night before E3, here I am up late as crap. lol. I hope I wake up in time. It'll be everywhere though after.

As for Miku, I lliked the demo, but never cared about her one way or the other before. I would like to download her as DLC for Idolm@ster 2 though.

StayDead

I briefly mentioned it in the IRC, and as luck would have it, I passed that arcade again today. So, here you are, I bought some K-ON! stuff:

The Ritsu tag thing (I'm not quite sure what it actually is) came with a bottle of lemon tea. These key-chain things are actually cool, so I might try and collect the rest. Though they shouldn't have given me Mugi right away!

I said before, the tag thing is a touch pen :p

It's fun. So far, I'm glad I got it.

Hi inverse! I've been doing... just okay. Having problems and stuff, but that's okay! I assume your trip has been okay so far? That's a ton of money for just a small amount of internet usage. ;_; And good, great. Picking beer due to cute pictures. FANTASTIC! :p

We hope to see more of you now that you can come on the internet!

Aww man, i hope things improve :) I hope to be in places with relatively cheap mobile internet or a seafarers club with cheap wifi so i can pop in more frequently.

Given the nature of the request, I wouldn't be surprised if it was me. lol.

Ahahah, it quite possibly was!

Oh, and inverse. Totally check out JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Do it.

do it

I sure will. ;)

I MISSED YOU AND YOUR AVATAR.

HEY. Go enjoy your men shirtless and in shorts then. :[

Missed you and that adorable loli.
wait, is that new?

Ha, I was wondering why inversemateria hasn't leveled up in Ayakashi for weeks.

I hope you're having fun out there!

I am! I should get the chance to collect some more moe demons while i'm here.

<3 <3 <3

Glad to see you again!
Sounds like a very interesting career!
Also nice seeing that adorable avatar.

Oh, we were just talking about you not too long ago, great to see you chime in again!
The problem with KyoAni is that they're not doing anything.

This would be the perfect time to watch K-ON! again, if you ask me.

You sure have been all over the place haven't you? I'm hoping you're having fun out there!

That's rather cute!

I am having fun ;) I'm guessing that come the end of august/beginning of september when I'm due to go home, i'll be glad to get the chance to relax for a while though...

Oh my. Theyre soo cute. Are they only available in arcades in japan or something?

I like those keychains :D

Top Bottom