• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Stark

Banned
There can never be enough!
WrlFuGE.jpg

You're right. <3

Madao

for a moment i thought this was about ManGAF's Angry Grimace lol.

that seems the most popular character out of the McDonald's mascots.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Lawd, it's been one hell of a long time since I've watched that. I think that may be due a rewatch sometime soon.

I just re-watch it a few months ago, still waiting for the rumored new season :(

My first post in the K-On community thread. No fanfare, no point really, either. However, I feel I should be in here. Roast me, troll me, whatevz, I need a GAF community to be a part of.

You are at the point of no return now, forever stuck with us.

her name is Suiseiseki.

That's the one! Her and her twin with the almost identical name, Souseiseki!

I just re-watch it a few months ago, still waiting for the rumored new season :(

That's something I was completely unaware of. All the more reason to watch it again, I guess :)

I've never had it, but it sounds interesting.

I actually really do miss it. I should see if I can figure out how to make it myself.

That reminds me that there was this one store in Nagoya that sold in 1kg bags the best jelly beans I have ever had. It was just a random independent combini/drug store that has since closed. Have not found anything even close to them, and now I never will :(.

I actually really do miss it. I should see if I can figure out how to make it myself.

That reminds me that there was this one store in Nagoya that sold in 1kg bags the best jelly beans I have ever had. It was just a random independent combini/drug store that has since closed. Have not found anything even close to them, and now I never will :(.

For whatever reason I was searching "k-on jelly beans" in google, and it gave me this.
I have no idea why.

Top Bottom