• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Stark

Banned
Have you seen True Romance (Tony Scott, 1993)? It is not directed by Tarantino, but he wrote it, and its my favourite work by him.

I have not. :O I will get that too then and watch it tomorrow. Then the day after can be Skyfall.

EDIT: Can anyone recommend any crime style movies set in East Asia? I think I've seen enough Britain, New York, etc.

viijcJs.jpg

One day I will own Mio's headphones.

Audio-Technica headphones have a pretty distinctive sound. It's something you really want to try before you buy.

I actually have the headphones that the MC wears in Persona 3. They are pretty cool.

I'm unrelated news, I'm stuck in an airport terminal again. Sigh.

I have a pair of well-worn Audio-Technica ATH-A700 headphones, which I use when I'm playing games on the computer. Very comfortable, but bulky.

That picture is awesome :) <3

I like over-ear headphones, but me ears always get really warm after a while, and it's super uncomfortable. In-ear ones are fine, though. I can have them in for absolutely ages and it doesn't bother me at all.

Since I've been thinking about it, a lot of fan art seems to give Mio blue eyes instead of her grey eyes she has in the show.
I wonder why that is, do they just misremember it or do they think she would look better with blue eyes?

AutumnAve

My first post in the K-On community thread. No fanfare, no point really, either. However, I feel I should be in here. Roast me, troll me, whatevz, I need a GAF community to be a part of.

Uraizen

Banned
My first post in the K-On community thread. No fanfare, no point really, either. However, I feel I should be in here. Roast me, troll me, whatevz, I need a GAF community to be a part of.

Welcome, friend! You're free to stay as long as you want and we all love you.

cjkeats

You've never posted in either of these threads? Well then. Colour me surprised.
Pull up a chair, stick around. enjoy the cake.

Top Bottom