• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cajunator

Banned
Finally unboxed Princess of the Crystal.
1d45ZyD.jpg

DGo7GUk.jpg

stxSaLM.jpg

I should probably finish packing for my trip. So much procrastination.

cajunator

Banned
Whelp, I guess my friend just has a different opinion about what's good looking land.

...That, or I am remembering incorrectly, which is highly possible...

Its not very hilly or anything. Reminded me of home. I love mountains though so Virginia is one of my favorite places, but I wouldnt live there.
I like the colonial history and maritime environment down there. It feels very folksy and comforting. Everything is so clean and orderly. Its just really nice.

StayDead

She's going to be doing more than that judging from the name o_o

Just saw Oreimo 2 12, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

*blood flies everywhere as I lie on the floor convulsing.

Kazzy

So many Keyrings, so little keys.

Cool, I do love me some key-rings. Kind of my incentive to buy a lot of the trinkets that I did today.

My logic is that the more stuff I weight my keys down with, the hardest they'll be to lose. At least its my excuse for all this!

cajunator

Banned
Cool, I do love me some key-rings. Kind of my incentive to buy a lot of the trinkets that I did today.

My logic is that the more stuff I weight my keys down with, the hardest they'll be to lose. At least its my excuse for all this!

the only problem is if you have a car the excess weight is bad for the ignition.

Key-rinngs are so easy to collect and are surprisingly satisfying aswell. If you see any Yuyushiki ones. Buy them all!

Oh my~
L1VTvzf.png

Someone buy me this? £30 is all I ask! =P

Qn2whnc.jpg
I'd love that for myself!
Its the wrong girl. I feel nothing.
Mio deserves every girl.
Puni puni~

Yeah, I wish I had more key rings, my set of keys are pretty bland right now.

Oh my~
http://i.imgur.com/L1VTvzf.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Just got to have a little peek! ;)

[quote="Chet Rippo, post: 67260661"]
I'd love that for myself![/QUOTE]

I caved in and bought it. Should be here when I return from my holiday.

[quote="Chet Rippo, post: 67260661"]
Yeah, I wish I had more key rings, my set of keys are pretty bland right now.[/QUOTE]

You need to sort this out! Go get some key-rings =D

Zastie

Neo Member
She's going to be doing more than that judging from the name o_o

Just saw Oreimo 2 12, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

*blood flies everywhere as I lie on the floor convulsing.

Still waiting for everyone to leave my house so I can watch it in peace...

Cliff-hanger... ._.

cjkeats

It was rather criminal she didn't get to sing much in the actual show.

Eh, I don't really care for Ayana's singing, but I love Madoka's singing voice. She should be in more.

I love Ayana's singing voice. Got her solo album and everything. It's part of what made me fall for Azusa after I heard the character image songs. Really like their style, where as Yui's image songs didn't really catch me.
My biggest reason for a wanting season 3 so bad is just to hear the Wakaba Girls in all their glory.

I love Ayana's singing voice. Got her solo album and everything. It's part of what made me fall for Azusa after I heard the character image songs. Really like their style, where as Yui's image songs didn't really catch me.
My biggest reason for a wanting season 3 so bad is just to hear the Wakaba Girls in all their glory.
I don't really like Yui's singing voice either. Aki should use her normal singing voice more.

Speaking of a season 3, I wonder if they would go with Ui going with guitar like in the manga, or with the organ/keyboard like they imply at the end of the second season...
Don't worry Chet, I will add it to the rest of my art books and probably never open it.

Grumble grumble...

cjkeats

I don't really like Yui's singing voice either. Aki should use her normal singing voice more.

Speaking of a season 3, I wonder if they would go with Ui going with guitar like in the manga, or with the organ/keyboard like they imply at the end of the second season...

I thought about that too. Wakaba Girls is lacking in a keyboardist, so who knows?

Top Bottom