• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Ritsu does in the manga as well.

:D talking about the manga, I purchased volumes 3 and 4 and pre-ordered the college one. 23 July here we goooooooo~!

WbK1LzN.jpg

K-On!! 9
iT6g5kxDMuNMi.gif

An Azusa gif? From me? Wha...? Oh, yeah, because in this episode she was ACTUALLY KIND OF COOL. Deciding to help out Yui, her trying to sing enka, the talent show, how cute she was in her outfits... it was focused on Yui and Granny, but Azusa really stood out! I don't really have much else to say other than that, I'm afraid. I started liking the opening a little while ago as well, so there's that.

UPDATE!
Mio > Mugi > Yui > Azusa > Ritsu

cajunator

Banned
K-On!! 9
iT6g5kxDMuNMi.gif

An Azusa gif? From me? Wha...? Oh, yeah, because in this episode she was ACTUALLY KIND OF COOL. Deciding to help out Yui, her trying to sing enka, the talent show, how cute she was in her outfits... it was focused on Yui and Granny, but Azusa really stood out! I don't really have much else to say other than that, I'm afraid. I started liking the opening a little while ago as well, so there's that.

UPDATE!

Glad you enjoyed it but you got your rankings mixed up somehow.
Ill fix them for you.

Mio X Ritsu > Yui > Mugi > Azusa

yaaay :D

K-On!! 9
iT6g5kxDMuNMi.gif

UPDATE!

See, Azusa ain't so bad, you'll like her more by the end of the show I think.

Oh and obligatory.

Look at Heapy, working his way up the ladder of cool people.
http://i.imgur.com/PStU4.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Hooray!

[quote="cajunator, post: 67031556"]Glad you enjoyed it but you got your rankings mixed up somehow.
Ill fix them for you.

yaaay :D[/QUOTE]
:| caj

[quote="Chet Rippo, post: 67031646"]See, Azusa ain't so bad, you'll like her more by the end of the show I think.[/QUOTE]
She'll firmly stay in 4th place, I think! Mio, Mugi, and Yui are all amazing.

[quote="UltimateIke, post: 67032231"]You should think about what you're saying a little longer and not rush into any decisions you might later regret.[/QUOTE]
ike i live by my word

[quote="Madao, post: 67032546"]Azu-cat should have an enka duel with Killer Bee.[/QUOTE]
Even if KB is my favorite Naruto character because he doesn't suck, Azunyan would win.

(Real) K-On!! 10
ivx33c5xC6zJ9.gif

This is the shit I wait for. The stand-out episode in a stand-out series. An episode that is centered around one of my favorite characters in anime, along with introducing a character from her old, amazing band. While Kristina is a total cutie and an awesome musician, she still doesn't touch Sawako. Sawako was both her goofy self and her series hardcore speed metal band member in the same episode. The girls were there, yeah, sure, but Sawako. Sawako and Death Devil finally playing a big role is something you always want to come but doesn't. It finally did, and boy was it glorious. This is an episode that will go down as one of my favorites in anything, ever.

FUCKING MORONS!

EDIT: goddamn i'm still shaking that was incredible guys

cajunator

Banned
(Real) K-On!! 10
ivx33c5xC6zJ9.gif

This is the shit I wait for. The stand-out episode in a stand-out series. An episode that is centered around one of my favorite characters in anime, along with introducing a character from her old, amazing band. While Kristina is a total cutie and an awesome musician, she still doesn't touch Sawako. Sawako was both her goofy self and her series hardcore speed metal band member in the same episode. The girls were there, yeah, sure, but Sawako. Sawako and Death Devil finally playing a big role is something you always want to come but doesn't. It finally did, and boy was it glorious. This is an episode that will go down as one of my favorites in anything, ever.

FUCKING MORONS!

Closest I can find
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/35711

I remember that. Hehehe
(Real) K-On!! 10
ivx33c5xC6zJ9.gif

FUCKING MORONS!

See, I don't lie when I say that you'd like the Sawako episode. Though I'm incredibly happy to see you so moved by it to say it's one of the best things you've ever seen! But don't think this is the end, there are more great episodes to see!

yaaay :D

You know it Caj =D

(Real) K-On!! 10
http://i.minus.com/ivx33c5xC6zJ9.gif[/MG]

FUCKING MORONS!

EDIT: goddamn i'm still shaking that was incredible guys[/QUOTE]

It was such a good episode, I don't even like Sawako and this is one of my favourite episodes in the series!

[quote="cjkeats, post: 67028946"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WqGUCeD.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So cuteeeeee <3 =D

Esura

Banned
(Real) K-On!! 10
ivx33c5xC6zJ9.gif

FUCKING MORONS!

Episode was sick. Long live Sawa-chan-sensei!

WmQN7oz.gif

Yes! More should witness the majesty that is the manga.

This!~ So much of this! I'm looking forward to being able to get hold of the other K-ON manga whenever the hell they're available for me.

RABU &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

Sawako is great. I don't even like Mugi all that much, but I love that picture.

I think I'd like Mugi much more if her bitchy side was actually played out more in both the manga, and at all in the anime.

Top Bottom