• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

StayDead

WbK1LzN.jpg

This is so hnnnng. I love Chuunibyou <3

Stark

Banned
The logo should have been a dead giveaway.

Oh yeah, silly me.

Yeah I got the from my local book-store. But Amazon should have them cheap. That's where I've pre-ordered the college manga from.
With Dave being in the UK, I don't think it's gonna help you much here, but they are really easy to find for us anyways for about $12 a piece.
Pretty much every Barnes & Noble has them. If a book store has a manga section, they're most likely there.

Thanks, guys. Was going to head to cdjapan even though they're so expensive.

Stark

Banned
...yeah. I bought a load of Cuteg doujins from there and they where pretty expensive. Sometimes it's the only option though =/

My annual convention has 2 or 3 doujin vendors and one is from the US. Both H and Non-H are $10-15 a piece, but its extremely crowded. Worth it though since I get all my Touhou stuff from there.

Also, sell VN's.

My annual convention has 2 or 3 doujin vendors and one is from the US. Both H and Non-H are $10-15 a piece, but its extremely crowded. Worth it though since I get all my Touhou stuff from there.

Also, sell VN's.

There's a few in London, but I've never found any of Cuteg's stuff. Specially the K-On one.

I need to find a more reasonable source for VNs, so dear and expensive to import, and I'm never sure if customs will allow it lol =P

Also, sell VN's.

Maybe next time you get some K-ON! ones!

Stark

Banned

Zastie

Neo Member
Kpw32zV.jpg

I just noticed something, everyone has their keychain but I don't see Ritsu's one, is it blocked off by the other stuff over the image?

Zastie

Neo Member
Probably, since everyone else is wearing them as necklaces.

Well, you can see her neck though, I don't see the string on it. I dunno, Mugi is just holding hers and you can't see Ritsu's hands so...

EDIT: Whoops, Mugi does have it on her neck, I mistook her for Azu-nyan, who has it on her shoulder sleeve.

Zastie

Neo Member
Mugi's glorious eyebrows are missing some of their plumpiness.

5-5628-15619-keionjpg-620x.jpg

They appear to have managed without showing all of Mugi's greatness. I guess the artist didn't want it to be all about Mugi. I mean, let's face it, if it was Mugi and all her eyebrow glory, we wouldn't have noticed the others there.

Top Bottom