• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Emitan

You can find fan art of sweetheart or something.

Hmm...

tumblr_lm6nhtGv3U1qks7y7o1_500.jpg

I've never played any of the touhou project games, but I am kind of interested in giving them a go. Wouldn't have a clue where to start though.

Stark

Banned
Top image:
Nazrin, Kogasa, What I'm assuming is Nue, I don't know Middle left is... and Byakuren at the top.

I hope I got that right.

I don't play the games. I tried, but they are hard. I like it for the fan stuff and the characters, of course.
EDIT: fuck yeah toehoe

That's a hard question. ;_;

The ones that stick out as some of my favorites, though... Yuyuko, Okuu, Patchouli, Komachi, Suika... there's too many I like! How about your favorite(s)? Obviously Momiji, right? :p

Good choices. Actually, Momiji is not! I like her though: Flandre, Kogasa, Sanae, Satori, Koishi are a few of them. Everyone and their mother likes Reimu so I avoid her. :p

Articalys

Top image:
Nazrin, Kogasa, What I'm assuming is Nue, I don't know Middle left is... and Byakuren at the top.

I hope I got that right.

I don't play the games. I tried, but they are hard. I like it for the fan stuff and the characters, of course.
Yep, that's right, and the one one the left is Murasa. The bosses from Unidentified Fantastic Object.

More:

Oh I meant Scarlet Devil Mansion! Flandre, Remilia, Patchoulli, etc.
Ohhhh, oh oh. That should have been obvious to me. I thought you were talking about a doujin site for some reason!

But yeah, Flandre seems like she's one of the less popular SDM residents. Which reminds me! I love Meiling, too.

What's touhou?
A shmup series from Japan that's extremely popular, with 3 fighting-game spin-offs and... a gigantic fanbase. You name it, the fans have made it.

Stark

Banned
Ohhhh, oh oh. That should have been obvious to me. I thought you were talking about a doujin site for some reason!

But yeah, Flandre seems like she's one of the less popular SDM residents. Which reminds me! I love Meiling, too.

A shmup series from Japan that's extremely popular, with 3 fighting-game spin-offs and... a gigantic fanbase. You name it, the fans have made it.

She's better than her sister. :< I like both though! and yes Meiling x Sakuya doujins are adorable, as well.

It also has its own convention in Japan.

How many of you guys are on the PSN?
Would you mind if I add y'all? Not sure how much longer I'm gonna have access to a stable internet connection until about November :)
Also, is it possible to get an IRC client on vita?

Top Bottom