• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Also, is it possible to get an IRC client on vita?
You might be able to access it through the browser, but I'm not so sure about that...

And anyone can add me on anything! you all are pals to me

360 - The Grim Heaper
PSN - TheGrimHeaper
Steam - TheGrimHeaper
3DS - 1263-5666-0154

3ds is so odd and dumb next to the others ;_;

atelier_meruru_sketch_is_going_to_break_me_______by_studiozel-d62w1iq.jpg

Just started a sketch... took me five hours... >>; This is gonna be a nightmare to finish.
This is awesome, Zel.

Theonik

How many of you guys are on the PSN?
Would you mind if I add y'all? Not sure how much longer I'm gonna have access to a stable internet connection until about November :)
Also, is it possible to get an IRC client on vita?
Mibbit will function on the Vita's browser I think. And sure I'm on PSN!

Hello from Beijing!

Have a nice panoramic view from the Great Wall. Be back with you guys in a while, the free WiFi in this airport is pretty shitty so it's all you get for now!

Also, Facebook is blocked inside China. The Chinese government isn't fond of Facebook I guess.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hello from Beijing!

Have a nice panoramic view from the Great Wall. Be back with you guys in a while, the free WiFi in this airport is pretty shitty so it's all you get for now!

Also, Facebook is blocked inside China. The Chinese government isn't fond of Facebook I guess.

Hallo! :D

Hello from Beijing!

Woahh cool, my girlfriend's actually gone home visiting China since classes ended. First day was in Beijing too! On her way home to Chengdu now.

I've been aware of the Facebook thing since thanks to that she was free to change her relationship status without her mom back home finding out =__=

No YouTube or Twitter either!

Emitan

Woahh cool, my girlfriend's actually gone home visiting China since classes ended. First day was in Beijing too! On her way home to Chengdu now.

I've been aware of the Facebook thing since thanks to that she was free to change her relationship status without her mom back home finding out =__=

No YouTube or Twitter either!

Oh my gosh.

That's weird. I'd probably change my facebook relationship status if I didn't think doing such was silly (unless you are married or far enough in a relationship such that it was done as an afterthought) also if I hadn't added my mom...

MikeMyers

That's weird. I'd probably change my facebook relationship status if I didn't think doing such was silly (unless you are married or far enough in a relationship such that it was done as an afterthought) also if I hadn't added my mom...

My mum messages me everytime I go on facebook...

despite the fact she lives with me

Madao

My mum messages me everytime I go on facebook...

despite the fact she lives with me

this is the worst.

i stopped my mom as soon as she attempted to start this shit. on bad days she complains that i don't talk to her enough and then that happens. fortunately she got it and we speak normally in the house.

Emitan

I don't think Facebook (the company) needs to know any more about me than they do. They automatically create some combo profile for couples or something.

Well fuck, now that I look at it the perspective is boring as shit. Guess this is getting a redraw at some point...

huvrm.gif
I don't think it's that bad, but if you want it to be more dynamic, I suggest you have the view point lower, closer to those people on the ground. That way the Monster would look much more imposing.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/ChetRippo

Chetverse on PC

This means so much to me
Makes me want to draw something new on there, but I'm not sure what...
That's not entirely true, see below:

Only the cool people club.

Wasn't really thinking about it but some friend of mine kept posting like "He are you in a relationship? I can't tell by your profile and I want to set you up with some of my female friends." -_-

eh, no reason to avoid it I figure, not like I ever use Facebook at all!

Makes me want to draw something new on there, but I'm not sure what...

Miiverse Mio Pikmin

Many Chibi Mio Pikmin of all kinds

I don't think Facebook (the company) needs to know any more about me than they do. They automatically create some combo profile for couples or something.

Actually you can see, "you and X" for any given person, however they if you indicate relations like gf, wife, sister, etc, they do put it in brackets when other people get updates about who posted on your stuff , which I do find kinda creepy. I don't need to know that person X who posted on person Y's status is their cousin or mother-in-law ...

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I only use Facebook to check if my middle school friends are still alive once on a blue moon. I missed so many wedding invitation because I never log on. My wallet is thanking me.

It is also funny how a group of friends that grow up and went to the same middle school, high school, and college together will just slowly separate. It is like little bird flying away from the nest. Oh great now I am feeling a bit sad.

It is also funny how a group of friends that grow up and went to the same middle school, high school, and college together will just slowly separate. It is like little bird flying away from the nest. Oh great now I am feeling a bit sad.

K-ON!!! is when everyone slowly gets sad and fat.

Wait, no, false alarm. The one I was thinking of and the one that's being discussed is
Requiem 5 A Dream

Oooooops! Turns out it was way more depressing than I remembered.

And now I'm reading Kazzy's old episode impressions. It's interesting to see what you were thinking then compared to what you think now.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Someone need to draw one where they all grow up to be doctors and lawyers. May be Yui can be bounty hunter or something.

AutumnAve

After I'm done catching up on my current shows, I'm thinking about marathoning through K-On!, but K-On!! I'm not so sure that I want to feel those feels that I felt then.

Kazzy

And now I'm reading Kazzy's old episode impressions. It's interesting to see what you were thinking then compared to what you think now.

Now you'll know what I mean, when I refer to my "old shame".

I intend to rewatch it all at some point, along with new impressions!

Top Bottom