• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Poyunch

NuzB7c7.gif

LayLa

I've been watching Space Battleship Yamato 2199, it really is very good.
If you like shows like Battlestar Galactica/Star Trek and want an anime with awesome waifus and can ignore the stupidity of a battleship flying through space this is the show for you!

If you like shows like Battlestar Galactica/Star Trek and want an anime with awesome waifus and can ignore the stupidity of a battleship flying through space this is the show for you!

Every word here appeals to me!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
c'mon, it's really daft! I like the way they play around with it later on though what with the
submarines hiding in subspace

I actually never saw the series I was just assuming you dont like space battles or whatever :p

StayDead

this sounds good. I like animes about battleships and space.

Have you not seen much of the show? He's nailed it in every conceivable way. I can't see him as anything other than Rumple anymore :)

I seen some episodes. My sister is the one that actually got me into the show, but I keep forgetting to watch it.

Also, what's with those pink and white ribbon looking thingies I'm seeing?

Top Bottom