• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Made a couple of new gifs.

yuimaido.gif

yuiduuuh.gif

It's over. Everything I worked for in my life had been rendered meaningless. I have no job, no skills, no friends, no life, almost no money, the bleakest future possible.
Aye, as others have said, you are never truly alone good sir. Also, I have faith that you'll come through. Just keep fighting

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
It's over. Everything I worked for in my life had been rendered meaningless. I have no job, no skills, no friends, no life, almost no money, the bleakest future possible.

I don't know what happen, but just don't give up. You are still young and whenever something didn't work out, you can afford to either try again or do something else. There are always more than one option in life.

Like others have said, you've always got us. No matter what, you are not alone. *hugs*

The k-on thread isnt as happy as it use to be D:

Sorry, doing better now than yesterday. Mentally/emotionally, that is. Stupid leg still hurts, but it looks like now there's hope I'll be able to get back to my job sometime this week. Keeping fingers crossed.

Oh yeah, Pokemon X is pretty cool. I still know squat about Pokemon after 5 hours of it, but it's fun.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Like others have said, you've always got us. No matter what, you are not alone. *hugs*

Sorry, doing better now than yesterday. Mentally/emotionally, that is. Stupid leg still hurts, but it looks like now there's hope I'll be able to get back to my job sometime this week. Keeping fingers crossed.

Oh yeah, Pokemon X is pretty cool. I still know squat about Pokemon after 5 hours of it, but it's fun.
I'm sure you will, and these things happen, just dont push yourself.

Articalys

didn't mean to drag the thread down but I had to vent somewhere
I know i don't even have the right to complain since others here are probably worse off than me
sorry

didn't mean to drag the thread down but I had to vent somewhere
I know i don't even have the right to complain since others here are probably worse off than me
sorry

No need to apologize. We all need to vent sometimes, and this is certainly a safe place to do so as we are all your friends here.

Top Bottom