• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

LayLa

Exam over. Think it went ok :3!

!!!

QYMOJXQ.jpg

cjkeats

I am in favor of this idea.
The main character in Wanna be the Strongest in the World has Azusa's VA, at least!
I was unaware of this cast choice. Wasn't going to watch it. Top of the queue it goes.
I....don't know how to feel about this. Meh legs, cute face.
You're suppossed to feel things in your pants.
Life is a little less misery right now, but still uncertain.
It gets better. Glad to hear its on the way up.
How could I forget this?

PS&G Yui? Really cute.
Indeed.

Well, shit. Got hurt on my run today (well, since it's after midnight eastern, yesterday) and ended up having to painfully walk the last four miles home. Would have called for a ride if I had remembered to take my phone with me. Probably nothing serious but I'm probably back on the DL for awhile.

So yeah, just another swift kick in the junk in a completely shitty month.

Well, shit. Got hurt on my run today (well, since it's after midnight eastern, yesterday) and ended up having to painfully walk the last four miles home. Would have called for a ride if I had remembered to take my phone with me. Probably nothing serious but I'm probably back on the DL for awhile.

S2UsUlJ.gif

Articalys

It's over. Everything I worked for in my life had been rendered meaningless. I have no job, no skills, no friends, no life, almost no money, the bleakest future possible.

=(

These things happen, glad you're alright though!

It's over. Everything I worked for in my life had been rendered meaningless. I have no job, no skills, no friends, no life, almost no money, the bleakest future possible.

Life holds many surprises in store, and you've got friends here.

*Cajun like hugs for everyone*
Including Cajun <3

Top Bottom