• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Hi everybody!

h5zRqAJ.gif

Hope you all are having a good day!

LayLa

have an urge to play some Persona. i could buy P4G but i beat the PS2 game twice and watched the anime recently so kinda burned out on that really. i only played the vanilla version of P3 ages ago so the FES version seems sort of tempting but it's not on the EU PSN store. i guess what i'm trying to say is ... hurry up and release P5 already

So youve never had steak or anythingl ike that for breakfast? Because of my weird schedule I often eat something similar around 7-8 AM before going to bed.

Nope, not even before I was a vegetarian. Just can't do it early in the morning, otherwise it can lead to problems later, especially if I'm running.

6 pm to 6 am 7 days on 7 off as a fuel transportation dispatch manager. Or so my job title says. I basically set up fuel deliveries to gas stations and ensure timely service and problem solving.

My hat's off to anyone that regularly works nights. My mother was a hospital ER supervisor on the night shift for a number of years when I was growing up, and she did an incredible job dealing with all the insanity that came with that. She still works mostly nights but fortunately in a much better environment.

cajunator

Banned
My hat's off to anyone that regularly works nights. My mother was a hospital ER supervisor on the night shift for a number of years when I was growing up, and she did an incredible job dealing with all the insanity that came with that. She still works mostly nights but fortunately in a much better environment.

Ive had this full time night position for about 6 years now. Been at the company itself for 11.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
6 pm to 6 am 7 days on 7 off as a fuel transportation dispatch manager. Or so my job title says. I basically set up fuel deliveries to gas stations and ensure timely service and problem solving.

I have this image of you as a hard working man with old jeans and a trucker hat but is secretly the most cute and moe person when at home haha

cjkeats

have an urge to play some Persona. i could buy P4G but i beat the PS2 game twice and watched the anime recently so kinda burned out on that really. i only played the vanilla version of P3 ages ago so the FES version seems sort of tempting but it's not on the EU PSN store. i guess what i'm trying to say is ... hurry up and release P5 already
Forget FES, play P3P as the lady. She so best.
Oh and play P2. It's a good game. Sort of.
EoGDvs9.jpg

Hehe, reminds me of this figure.
RhAKz9o.jpg

Ritsu looks weird in a skirt, despite wearing one all the time, she still looks weird.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Soooo cute.

Good, thanks <3 You excited for Toonami tonight?
I coulda sworn I sent a post to you, but then again my internet has been acting very weird today and I couldnt send it for a while but yes im always excited for toonami night
Tired from work and sleepy cause I couldn't sleep and got 2 to 3 hours of sleep. Other than that ok I guess

For some reason the look like they are doing things to the one in the middle. VERY friendly things
that sucks D: I love sleep, despite hating going to bed because im a nightowl

Top Bottom