• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Dave, what do we do here. Do we post the cute? If so, I AM READY.

0925dd8eeb1104cbd3320d5fb4eb799d.jpg

You post the keions.

cjkeats

Well just new to this kind of stuff. For the most part I've kept this side of me hidden from my friends and family... Well still kind of do anyways. I've just now started to expand my knowledge of this stuff heh.

You sound like Kirino. ;)
And myself actually, not that long ago. I still keep mostly keep it from m family, (although there was this one time, I somehow ended up having to explain the premise of Oreimo to my mother, but that's another tale.), but I've started tweeting about it so anyone who knows me in real life know I've fallen off the wagon and have gone hard back into the life.

I was mostly anime free since the Majin Boo saga of DBZ, with the exceptions of a brief period of late night Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist on YTV and the Eva movies. Then Pesona 4 happened, which led me to the anime adaptation, which led me to the anime thread on Giant Bomb who just so happened to be talking about K-ON at the time, and yadda yadda yadda, here I am.

I started watching K-ON! in a trade to get someone else to watch Golden Boy. I still don't think he ever did finish watching that though...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
K-on came at a very interesting point in my life, I just finished rewatching a anime I seen back when techtv was still around and they had their own block called anime unleashed, this anime is called gungrave beyond the grave, which I knew was a adaption of the game because xplay reviewed it, anyways I really liked it and when I watched it on my own I pretty much declared it one of the best animes of all time, but its also insanely dark and depressing when it wants to be, during that time alot of the anime I was watching were seinen or shonen and not happy go lucky, I heard talk about this k-on which just started airing and decided to break up those animes with this cheery one, and it was one of the best decisions I made in my life, I fell inlove with it, I didnt know why, I just did. The rest is history.

what? D:

Top Bottom