• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Page needs more Ui. Especially now that I'm even older :). Or even just some cute would be okay.

Shoulda posted on Thursday :D

tumblr_mvijffHEAU1spf7z6o1_500.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Good afternoon Keions, how goes it?

This looks cute, I need something else to go with Kill la Kill now.

If you never seen it, then watch in this order: bakemonogatari>nisemonogatari>nekomonogatari>monogatari series: the 2nd season
in chronological order it would be:nekomonogatari>bakemonogatari>nisemonogatari>2nd season

there is also the movie kizumonogatari that was announced forever ago but taking forever to come out and even then we would have to wait until it came on DVD
but that would be kizumonogatari>nekomonogatari>etc.

*hugs amish*

If you never seen it, then watch in this order: bakemonogatari>nisemonogatari>nekomonogatari>monogatari series: the 2nd season
in chronological order it would be:nekomonogatari>bakemonogatari>nisemonogatari>2nd season

there is also the movie kizumonogatari that was announced forever ago but taking forever to come out and even then we would have to wait until it came on DVD
but that would be kizumonogatari>nekomonogatari>etc.

Thanks buddy ;D

Sorry all, and thanks. It's just that it's been a challenging couple of days, particularly today after dealing with the mental/emotional fallout from yesterday. At least I know I've got friends here in keion-gaf, and that counts for a lot.

Articalys

Remember a while back I had mentioned how chiptune/electronic band Anamanaguchi was met with a "best K-on girl" question during an impromptu 4chan Q&A? I was just going through some of the YouTube Music Award nominees, of which their song "Endless Fantasy" is one, and there are a handful of anime/manga/game references in the early parts of the video -- some even in single-frame-blink-and-you'll-miss-it shots -- but the camera does linger on this one for about a full second:

Sorry all, and thanks. It's just that it's been a challenging couple of days, particularly today after dealing with the mental/emotional fallout from yesterday. At least I know I've got friends here in keion-gaf, and that counts for a lot.
It's all good. We all go through our trouble times.
Also, how did my phone get money from head ?_?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

We'll be here for you! ^_^

*hug*

Remember a while back I had mentioned how chiptune/electronic band Anamanaguchi was met with a "best K-on girl" question during an impromptu 4chan Q&A? I was just going through some of the YouTube Music Award nominees, of which their song "Endless Fantasy" is one, and there are a handful of anime/manga/game references in the early parts of the video -- some even in single-frame-blink-and-you'll-miss-it shots -- but the camera does linger on this one for about a full second:

nice

For the very best! Too bad it's not Mio there.

KEONS HALP

I suddenly have feelings for Mugi after seeing this, but I can't cheat on Yui!
(or Shana, but I have to get Yuji out of the picture first)

NwfO8Yt.jpg

Wat do

KEONS HALP

I suddenly have feelings for Mugi after seeing this, but I can't cheat on Yui!
(or Shana, but I have to get Yuji out of the picture first)

http://i.imgur.com/NwfO8Yt.jpg[img]

Wat do[/QUOTE]

That's a beautiful picture! Multiand Azusa have been creeping up on my lists too.

Top Bottom