• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

neither

laz57Su.jpg

4Y3lQPc.jpg
These two are really good. My favorites, Ritsu and Yui!
Still haven't finished the second season, should get on that.

These two are really good. My favorites, Ritsu and Yui!
Still haven't finished the second season, should get on that.

I know, they're so beautiful Ritsu is just hnngh, while Yui's eyes just are so pretty. All awesome though.

I've only watched season 1, so I have a season 2 to look forward to whenever I get the Blu-Rays :D

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ive been home since 10 am and its great, but didnt pay the internet bill until a lil over a hour ago so I was posting through my phone which I dont do much

As much as I adore Ryuko, I may have to go back to a Ritsu avatar!

It is surprisingly beautiful, in a way that can only come across as creepy to passerby's, lol

It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead.

Ryuko is rather adorable. Especially from the ED credits. Love the episode in question, all those nosebleed crashes were hilarious xD

I'm going through rounds on avatars, I'll be back to something Ricchan myself soonish.

Real Azusa looks like a girl I went to college with. She was beautiful, with porcelain skin and obsidian hair, smooth as silk, like a living doll...

It's funny; I can't remember her name. But I still see her face when I close my eyes...

I can remember her laugh, too. It was like a cloying klaxon, shattering reality as well as eardrums. Christ, she was obnoxious.

Top Bottom