• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Managed to come home from work due to rain a few hours ago, feels good

Sometimes I wish I could use that as an excuse, but being that I work in an office it probably wouldn't fly. I should try just to see the reaction, I guess.

EDIT: First post on new page, so have some Ui!

Jrq079o.jpg

I wish it was raining over here. I love rainy days. I can sleep like a baby when it's stormung and stuff.
I'm similar, except I can't sleep when it's storming, I get too frightened by the lightning and shit.

Also I hate rainy days when I want to take a walk and as soon as I leave, BAM, it starts pouring.

I love when it's pouring rain outside, especially when it lasts for days. It's so peaceful and cool and the rain provides the perfect white noise for sleeping or thinking. I don't like storms though because then I can't be on the computer.

On my birthday last year, I went outside in the rain at 1 am and just walked around barefoot. It was a very surreal experience.

Its my favourite kind of weather. I live everything about it.

What I love about it is it gives me a valid excuse to stay in and watch animu/play video games/read manga. If it's nice out I feel like I almost have to go out.

Though when it comes to running, I will run (and have run) in pretty much any weather except for severe thunderstorms. Don't particularly care for the idea of being struck by lightning.

Madao

speaking of colds, my dad caught a cold on the weekend. i'm worried that i might catch it by accident since colds can get passed on easily.

also, i got some extra money and ordered the high school volume. i should have it by the end of next week.

Me too. Loving the new Sonic game! :3

Might get it depending on how my paycheck is in another week. In theory I do like Sonic games but I've never finished a single one ever. Maybe I should start with Sonic '06 so everything I play after that will seem amazing :p.

All of this making up hours is starting to catch up to me...last night I pretty much did dinner, played some Pokemon, and went to sleep. Feeling pretty ragged today too. Can't wait for the weekend to get here so I can relax. *sigh*

K-ON High School manga get, though! Not that I remembered to get photographic evidence...but it did happen!

cajunator

Banned
Might get it depending on how my paycheck is in another week. In theory I do like Sonic games but I've never finished a single one ever. Maybe I should start with Sonic '06 so everything I play after that will seem amazing :p.

All of this making up hours is starting to catch up to me...last night I pretty much did dinner, played some Pokemon, and went to sleep. Feeling pretty ragged today too. Can't wait for the weekend to get here so I can relax. *sigh*

K-ON High School manga get, though! Not that I remembered to get photographic evidence...but it did happen!

NOOOOOOOOOOO dont do that to yourself! You have a lot to live for!

Zastie

Neo Member
Have not posted in ages but thought I'd pop in since I found a fun new way to make .gifs.

WqdXhH0.gif

(Technically it's tomorrow but, I'm here now so..)

Top Bottom