• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Mugi keeps rising up my Keion scale.

RNB6TgP.gif

A habit I got from my mom who would rearrange her living room furniture every month. Just don't like sticking with one identity.

This particular name has special significance, as it's a character I've been writing for the last 4 years. I'll share more about her very soon

Madao

so, Mugi, Rosalina and Cynthia walk into a bar and....

the universe ceased to exist because there was no way it could handle all this awesomeness at the same time.

I do like that your picture is Mirai, Mirai is cute. Did you get your idea to make your own character from Danny by any chance? :p

Danny's stuff has been tremendously inspirational in world building, but I didn't know about him until quite recently. I've been at this kind of stuff for as long as I can remember. Zoba and her recent universe iteration have evolved considerably since their inception in January, but Zoba herself was written 4 years ago. New ideas and philosophies have shaped and molded everything since, often causing stuff to be thrown out or redone from scratch. She was a supporting character behind 7 potential leads.

The thing Danny helped with the most though was deciding how to build my characters. He'll often be at conventions with cosplayers of Mirai and co., and imagining myself and my characters at places like that has been a big motivation. I'm designing a lot of things from a realistic angle, and I have an edge since light plays a big part in the world. In kind, costume design is being kept as simple as possible for that purpose (which has actually proved quite difficult).

Needless to say, I'm excited for what's in store for the future, assuming I can take this as far as I want it to go. One reason I've been watching so much western and eastern animation (aside from the enjoyment) is to familiarize myself with the medium. Only a matter of time now...

A habit I got from my mom who would rearrange her living room furniture every month. Just don't like sticking with one identity.

This particular name has special significance, as it's a character I've been writing for the last 4 years. I'll share more about her very soon
Cool. You have my interest now

Eww, I'm all ill and stuff. High temperature, but I feel very cold and all achey :(
Meh.

Just started watching Unbreakable Machine Doll, Yuusha ni narenakatta and catching up with Kyoukai no Kanata, all of which I'm enjoying.

Watched all of whats available of Non Non Biyori, which is great, too.

Madao

Ohh. I don't understand why people like her. She looks plain to me compared to other pokegals

i think part of it is being the first female champion and being the hardest one to defeat up to now compared to what the game's main quest throws at the player up to the endgame. she also has one of the best champion themes.
she's also one of the few characters that didn't get downgraded in the anime compared to the game.

though i never considered her against the other pokegals. i normally compared her against the other champions since i trend to compare characters to the ones of their same class from past games. like, champs vs champs, E4 vs E4, rivals vs rivals, etc.
for me, between pokegals, it's a tough battle between her and the gen 5 and 6 female trainers. i think Serena (gen 6 female trainer) wins because of the customization. i still want a Cynthia costume for her though :p

StayDead

I got to play an ex SKT (my favourite team) progamer and get demolished today in Starcraft: Broodwar today and when I found out it was the real guy I nerdgasmd the helll out of everything. Oh my god it took me like 2 hours to come down from the fact I got to play one of my old heroes :eek:

Eww, I'm all ill and stuff. High temperature, but I feel very cold and all achey :(
Meh.

Just started watching Unbreakable Machine Doll, Yuusha ni narenakatta and catching up with Kyoukai no Kanata, all of which I'm enjoying.

Watched all of whats available of Non Non Biyori, which is great, too.

That sucks, hope you get better quickly.

and KnK is great, KyoAni doing what they do best.

Top Bottom