• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Only trading card game I got into was AniMayhen!

It had Project A-ko!, Ranma 1/2, Ah My Goddess!, El-Hazard, Tenchi Muyo. All at the time were pretty new anime. lol

Josephl64

If the games are still there and I get some doubles...

People mostly play Magic here and Pokemon for younger folks :p I've also heard of people playing Yu-Gi-Oh, but never seen it.

that's what everyone does here except for several people at my college who banded together in anime card game brotherhood

:D That would be so cool! I'd paypal you shipping at least :D

No need for that. And there's other people in this thread that might want some as well, so you'll either have to share or fight for it ;)

Oh, and as long as I don't get banned as well of course

that's what everyone does here except for several people at my college who banded together in anime card game brotherhood

Ah. Sound cool.

tumblr_luopkcTlSb1qa81zuo1_500.gif

Oh I've never seen one so I didn't know. When I was in Japan, I went to mainly historical/cultural places so the arcade only had that Mario Kart racer

You did well! That's what I'd want to do when I see Japan. I'd like to see shrines and temples. I'd love to see the shrines based around the former Daimyo, Oda Nobunaga, Akechi Mitsuhide, etc.

I can find that Mario Kart game at my local Dave and Busters. lol

Josephl64

You did well! That's what I'd want to do when I see Japan. I'd like to see shrines and temples. I'd love to see the shrines based around the former Daimyo, Oda Nobunaga, Akechi Mitsuhide, etc.

I can find that Mario Kart game at my local Dave and Busters. lol

the only arcade game before that I ever played was the TMNT one because that's all that was around when I grew up...that place was trying to get pool tourneys so they needed space :/

Josephl64

I noticed that I have transitioned more towards handhelds alot more. Though I think that might be cause I have less time to play stuff because of work and stuff.

Yeah I wanna know too what this is.

I've been the opposite, I've been transitioning more towards consoles since at work there is no free time to do anything, and thus I mainly game at home

Yep, I'd love to get one. If it comes to NA, I probably will. Not enough NA games work on the Japanese units that are out now.

I've got a VitaTV. So far I've only played one game on it. Pretty good.

Where'd you get yours from and are you satisfied with it? I know there's tons of touch screen games that won't work, but do you feel there's enough other games to warrant the purchase?

Top Bottom