• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Azusa

I used to try to watch everything but haven't really watched anything new in 2 seasons...I remember forcing myself through Photo Kano though, I guess only because the game was decent

Photo Kano is a great show. I liked it a lot. it reminds me about Amagami SS animu. Similar storytelling maybe.

J5BCtSw.jpg

Josephl64

Photo Kano is a great show. I liked it a lot. it reminds me about Amagami SS animu. Similar storytelling maybe.

J5BCtSw.jpg

I felt like Amagami was just done way better, I mean I guess Photo Kano was decent, but I can't go and say it was what I hoped it could have become

But what of us and K-ON!

You'll always hold a special place in my heart. <3

I think it's more that after spending 6 months at sea, being ashore is just strange. Too used to things on ship, and it feels weird now I'm not there. I guess the plus is that I now know I've definitely chose the right career path for me. Good pay, only working 6-8 months per year. Lots of time for holidays. Amazing sunrises/sunsets. Epic views of the night sky. Oh lawd.

You'll always hold a special place in my heart. <3

I think it's more that after spending 6 months at sea, being ashore is just strange. Too used to things on ship, and it feels weird now I'm not there. I guess the plus is that I now know I've definitely chose the right career path for me. Good pay, only working 6-8 months per year. Lots of time for holidays. Amazing sunrises/sunsets. Epic views of the night sky. Oh lawd.

I'm glad for you~

I'll have to remember that from now on. Is merchant vessels just cargo ships or does it involve other ships too?

Container ships, bulk carriers, car ferries, passenger ferries, LNG, LPG, Crude oil. Pretty much everything that isn't a warship, fishing boat or yacht. I'm hoping my next trip will be around singapore and asia, but we shall see.

StayDead

Container ships, bulk carriers, car ferries, passenger ferries, LNG, LPG, Crude oil. Pretty much everything that isn't a warship, fishing boat or yacht. I'm hoping my next trip will be around singapore and asia, but we shall see.

Does it not get kinda lonely on that sort of ship or do you still get a net connection through sattalite?

Also is it not like really scary when the sea is rough? :shudders:

Does it not get kinda lonely on that sort of ship or do you still get a net connection through sattalite?

Also is it not like really scary when the sea is rough? :shudders:

It does get a little lonely at times yeah, but I'm kind of used to it :) Some ships do have internet connections, but neither of the two I've been on did. I had to rely on my mobile internet, which was patchy as hell and expensive, or a Mission to Seafarers, which arent in many of the ports.

I think I was pretty lucky in that we only got really rough weather for maybe 1 week or so out of the 6 months. I was only scared once, and that was when I went outside to smoke cause I don't like smoking inside and almost went overboard. Other than that, it was just annoying not being able to sleep cause I was literally getting thrown out of bed every 30 minutes.

It does get a little lonely at times yeah, but I'm kind of used to it :) Some ships do have internet connections, but neither of the two I've been on did. I had to rely on my mobile internet, which was patchy as hell and expensive, or a Mission to Seafarers, which arent in many of the ports.

I think I was pretty lucky in that we only got really rough weather for maybe 1 week or so out of the 6 months. I was only scared once, and that was when I went outside to smoke cause I don't like smoking inside and almost went overboard. Other than that, it was just annoying not being able to sleep cause I was literally getting thrown out of bed every 30 minutes.
Bwahahahaha Well good to see you know what you want from life.

Chet being Chet as usual Bwahahahaha

Sooo...what's everyone doing this evening/morning/afternoon?

Holy shit, did not expect season 2 to have so many episodes. This is going to be a long watch

Well I finished the first episode since I didn't feel like doing anything else. This pretty much guarantees I'll finished this soon. It'll take me a bit longer than S1 that's for sure but I guess I don't mind. Anyways off to sleep. Have to open tomorrow at work

Oh right, I'm a bit confused about the time frame S1 and S2 take place. In the first episode of season 2 they are already Seniors which kinda confused me since weren't they all except for Azusa Sophomores all they way til the end of season 1?

Well I finished the first episode since I didn't feel like doing anything else. This pretty much guarantees I'll finished this soon. It'll take me a bit longer than S1 that's for sure but I guess I don't mind. Anyways off to sleep. Have to open tomorrow at work

Oh right, I'm a bit confused about the time frame S1 and S2 take place. In the first episode of season 2 they are already Seniors which kinda confused me since weren't they all except for Azusa Sophomores all they way til the end of season 1?

Japanese high schools are only 3 years long.

Top Bottom