• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I wouldn't want to upset Ui by not picking her.
Ui_punch.jpg
I could care less about her wall cracking ways but she's got skills that make her waifu material
What are these, and where can I get them?

I want Sumire.
Wait, one of those is Sumire? Which one is she?

Madao

time for some band vs band controversy:

Mugi > Ritsu > Sumire > Jun > Ui > Azu-cat > Yui > Mio > Nao

I could care less about her wall cracking ways but she's got skills that make her waifu material

she only reacts like that if you do anything bad to Yui. i guess she won't kill you if you go for her.

So that's the girl...huh she looks like Mugi but with yellow hair. And a bit younger too

she's basically the Mugi of the new band. she's got a few Mio traits to differentiate her.

LayLa

aaaaaaaand won. phew. will probably even come out ahead on the deal as it was vol 1-6 and i can resell 1-5 quite easily.
this was the first time i'd seen vol 6 (in English!) on ebay - this is what the amazon page usually looks like :/

vaVPbIY.png

Madao

Then he broke up with me which was kind of a dick move because my computer was in the shop so I had no way of talking to him for like a month and I like argh I get not wanting to delay breaking up with someone but come on. :(

back in the old decades, people could stay as gf/bf even from far away places without regular convos.

i sound like a grandpa lol.

Top Bottom