• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

GyWPKKH.png

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40267972

cjkeats

I lucked out and got the 23rd to the 26th off. Pretty nice considering I just started the job last week. Got my plane ticket home booked, this will be the first year in a long time that everyone comes home and stays at one place. Nan just built a new house so the whole family is crowding there for xmas. We haven't had one big get together like this since I was like 11years old or something.

Still don't have my shopping done. -_-;

I lucked out and got the 23rd to the 26th off. Pretty nice considering I just started the job last week. Got my plane ticket home booked, this will be the first year in a long time that everyone comes home and stays at one place. Nan just built a new house so the whole family is crowding there for xmas. We haven't had one big get together like this since I was like 11years old or something.

Still don't have my shopping done. -_-;

Sounds good. Well... Except for that not finished shopping yet bit ;)

Everybody is doing their own thing I guess. Kinda why I don't really go on.

I'm too afraid of what might be happening on IRC to go on :\

Had a long night, and look it's still snowing outside, yay xD

What were you Keions up to today?

Edit - Apparently some crude things based on what I've been reading up on!

Eww at that urinal picture

Had a long night, and look it's still snowing outside, yay xD

What were you Keions up to today?

Edit - Apparently some crude things based on what I've been reading up on!

Eww at that urinal picture
Bwahahahaha I'm just getting ready for bed cause I gots to open again for work. Wish I could've seen another episode of K On but it won't play on my WiiU :/

Top Bottom