• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

yes you both got all of them correct, Mike just beat you by time!

There was one I wasn't sure about, [18, C] I couldn't decide between Ritsu or Nodoka. Was banking it all on that answer.

rlt9hcpgjk6v.gif

What?

Congrats :D 2fast4me

cjkeats

Q9. When Yui was a kid she freaked Nodoka out by filled a bathtub with .. what?

Crawfish, Crayfish, Lobsters are all good answers. Crabs is not!
Crabs, crayfish, potato potato. It's all crustaceans >_>
1st MikeHattsu
2nd Lollipop Dave
3rd TheBatman
4th nckillthegrimace
5th cjkeats
6th Josephl64
7th Aiko Heiwa
8th StayDead
9th Uraizen
10th spyhunterzero
11th PartTimeWarrior
Not bad all all. Congrats everyone else who won!

Whats great about the northeast?
Its crowded and dirty and dangerous. Ive seen what its like. No thanks.
The Northeast, especially New England seems to be more liberal than the south in general when it comes to LGBT rights. Which, as a transwoman, is great for me.

I'm gonna move to Wareham when I'm old enough.

cajunator

Banned
The Northeast, especially New England seems to be more liberal than the south in general when it comes to LGBT rights. Which, as a transwoman, is great for me.

I'm gonna move to Wareham when I'm old enough.

I wont dispute that some states are better for that. But that doesnt make the northeast better for everyone. i like space to breathe and a warmer climate. I like deep south Cajun culture.

Josephl64

I wont dispute that some states are better for that. But that doesnt make the northeast better for everyone. i like space to breathe and a warmer climate. I like deep south Cajun culture.

ah that's probably why I dislike the South. Not a fan of the culture, food, rednecks in some places around here, music, and how overly religious it is.

I guess the reason why I don't live with my parents and just stay at college in Houston is because it's pretty diverse and feels more Northern if you go to the right places

oh well, different tastes...

cajunator

Banned
ah that's probably why I dislike the South. Not a fan of the culture, food, rednecks in some places around here, music, and how overly religious it is.

I guess the reason why I don't live with my parents and just stay at college in Houston is because it's pretty diverse and feels more Northern if you go to the right places

oh well, different tastes...

There are a lot of rednecks up north too.
they are everywhere.
also where I live is heavily catholic which is how it is in the north.

Josephl64

I have two roomates who are atheist. Nobody cares that much what religion you are.

I guess it's just that we have 3 churches on campus so they always pass fliers around, slip things under your door, and ask why they didn't see you at mass that day which gets annoying *sigh*

cajunator

Banned
I guess it's just that we have 3 churches on campus so they always pass fliers around, slip things under your door, and ask why they didn't see you at mass that day which gets annoying *sigh*

They dont do that in lafayette. Its heavily religious but you dobt see billboards and such. People keep it to themselves. Theres a church of scientology here and people dont even care.

Josephl64

They dont do that in lafayette. Its heavily religious but you dobt see billboards and such. People keep it to themselves. Theres a church of scientology here and people dont even care.

ah that's cool...you probably still have Jazz clubs? That's one thing I really like from Louisiana

you lied to me :'(

She lied to both of us.

um wow no i didn't

stopped going last year in october

took ged test in may

thanks to state of florida laws, due to my high test scores, instead of a ged, i got a regular diploma

so i got my diploma without finishing 11th grade

ergo i didn't really finish high school

(of course if I had know about this, I would have fucking done it in 10th or 9th grade >_>)

Top Bottom