• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

It's been like this for two days I think. I've missed most of it because of work. Seem every time I'm free this thread is either dead or not too active :/

aww, im here
:D
Well I atleast got an episode of season 2 in before I left to work today. That was the most hilarious episode I've seen so far. It was the one were they sell Sawako's guitar and go to the hardware store. Ahhh Mugi was so cute and funny in this. Soo mesmerized by simple things at the store lol.
I also got to start Kill Me Baby which was really funny. I wish somebody had told me about it sooner.

She's from Golden Time. It's a really fun series, not as one dimensional as other romantic anime series. Good grouping of characters, and Linda reminds me of Makoto from Idolm@ster. I'm sure StayDead would like her :D

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I just noticed it. It was still Ashley when I got off of work thougg that was probably due to me not have updated the page. I do need to change my avy. Hmmh...what to change it to???

pick what your feeling at the moment

and this is going to be for a few days before I switch back to my christmas ashley avi then after christmas this will be my official one for a long while

cajunator

Banned
Bangs down >

fzIcPMR.jpg

Top Bottom